Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Rent A House Online With IILÉ In Ilorin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Rent A House Online With IILÉ In Ilorin (152 Views)

I buy house online they give me this nonsense - VIDEO / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rent A House Online With IILÉ In Ilorin by restsiile: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sometimes, selling or renting a house can be a hassle without the right platform to advertise your properties. That’s when[b] IILÉ[/b] comes into the picture to connect property owners or agents to tenants online. IILÉ is open to anyone as long as you are advertizing a property.

Since you’ve decided to use IILÉ, there are few things you need to know before listing your property on IILÉ, here’s a guide on how to list your property on IILÉ http://iile.com.ng/tips/how-to-rent-a-house-online-with-iile/

If you manage a property in Kwara or own a property, head to http://iile.com.ng to start advertising your properties to reach tenants online for free.

Re: How To Rent A House Online With IILÉ In Ilorin by OtubuAKS: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please I need 2bedroom apartment fully tiles with two 2toilet at least. Around airport area, asadam, adewole, olohunshogo, apalara or irewolede axis. Not far to the main road. Within the range of 120 to 150,000naira.
Please contact me on 08143747251 if available. It's urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Loan To Startup Your Business? / Contact Me Let Be Your Real Estate Consultant And Developer / Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Mpape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.