Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Store Assistant At Coleman Cables And Wires - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Store Assistant At Coleman Cables And Wires (408 Views)

Mechanical Engineer At Coleman Cables And Wires / Admin/hr Manager At Coleman Cables And Wires / Job Vacancy At Coleman Wires And Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Store Assistant At Coleman Cables And Wires by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers' expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation, and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Store Assistant

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements

OND qualification
Applicant should have at least an ond qualification in any social science related course
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience working as a store assistance
Applicants should have basic computer operational knowledge.
Applicants must be a good data analyst.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@colemancables.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Re: Store Assistant At Coleman Cables And Wires by Digbick: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
I live in phase 2 journalist estate and I know how to use Excel for data analysis and I have an experience in managing houses and given good account of data and product. I already applied and sent my CV, can I get your email or mobile number?

(1) (Reply)

Qualified And Experienced Teachers / FG Develops New Job Opportunities For N-power Beneficiaries / Urgently Needed Job Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.