Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) (31049 Views)

Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Pauladex(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Only cow enjoy Buhari regime
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Be guided with your utterances sir
NaijaOlosho:
Fulani herdsmen arw Nuisance
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
In 21st century ooooooo.....what a country......
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Tulsaguy: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Cows become very PROMINENT in Buhari's government. Even the asking price in the market has soared significantly
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Kccheechy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
How manage?
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is part of the Fulani expansion/Islamisation agenda. Use cows to decimate the people of the south but their plan no go work. We serve a living God.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
tahirudeenyusuf:

Oga tahirudeen, what's there to be guided, which sane country practises this kind of thing, you guys can't allow for beer parlor in the north but your cows are constituting a threat to national security, there's a limit you'll push a dog one day e go bite persin head
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
I agree with you on the need for ranching but you can't term all Fulani /Hausa as bad. I guess you haven't met and conversed with an educated one
TheLionofLasigi:

Oga tahirudeen, what's there to be guided, which sane country practises this kind of thing, you guys can't allow for beer parlor in the north but your cows are constituting a threat to national security, there's a limit you'll push a dog one day e go bite persin head
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
/
In this ember period, you wake up early in the morning to drive "Toyota Corolla" to church with all the recent security challenges...and we like to blame satan.

/
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Peejoeee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
The owner owns the cow meat!
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by JohnSin97: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
And na southern cultists especially the ones from Edo and Delta State dey always form madness, una go dey form cult superiority when fulani herdsmen dey rape your mama for village, una go dey kill una sef.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by MorataFC: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
2020 is indeed a year to remember.
Please spare your data and watch this miraculous survival of a baby who got knocked down by a car. The car tyre pressed his head to the ground yet nothing happens to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084K7JYXqfY
This is God at work, I watched it more than 5times

Thank you JESUS
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
MorataFC:
This is God at work, I watched it more than 5times

Thank you JESUS
The family of the baby are going for Thanksgiving this Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Sagay212: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
The cows always behave like their owners...babu sense.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
... wow so na so that transgendered yenefa lose shim life? Chai. undecided
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kai!
This reminds me of a similar incident I witnessed in front of Nostalgia junction Lokongoma, Lokoja during my service year in Kogi.
Mad cow practically ran head-on into one of the cars packed for Sale. Gory sight that still gives me creep each time I remember.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
tahirudeenyusuf:
I agree with you on the need for ranching but you can't term all Fulani /Hausa as bad. I guess you haven't met and conversed with an educated one

Nobody is saying that all fulanis are bad, and I've met the educated ones and even those who aren't educated are easy going people that are quite nice.....but you guys seem to have an indifferent attitude towards the activities of fulani cattle herdsmen across nigeria. If you guys put in half the effort used in safeguarding your religion and culture; if that same energy is geared towards implementing the ranching method we won't be complaining.... as we speak the cattle industry in Nigeria is worth #30trillion, if you guys lobby your leaders for implementing ranching methods there's possiblity for growth and more jobs for northern youths and a reduction of insecurity in the south.

1 Like

Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Nsogbu si n'aka umunne Buhari
Nke a atom pieces....Lmso
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
tahirudeenyusuf:

Common get lost undecided
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Finally cow come for revenge. Recently dozens of cow killed at different locations by car.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by jacoik(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
175:
Watch the speed Aso Rock go take send dia condolences!

grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo. who Will they send the condolence to ehhhh
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
So funny it's only in naija that all things are possible cow crashes into a car, the cow na car

See the cow head for inside car sef,

maybe the driver was on high speed or the cow was on high speed
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's only in Nigeria that cows wander up and down, don't these people know that buying a large plot of land and keeping the cows there make the cows more healthy and produce better milk
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't be stupid
NaijaOlosho:

Common get lost undecided

Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
You're right but trust me it will take years for that to happen. You know why?. Because the illiteracy up north is worrisome. For we few that are opportune to be enlightened, we know what is right
TheLionofLasigi:

Nobody is saying that all fulanis are bad, and I've met the educated ones and even those who aren't educated are easy going people that are quite nice.....but you guys seem to have an indifferent attitude towards the activities of fulani cattle herdsmen across nigeria. If you guys put in half the effort used in safeguarding your religion and culture; if that same energy is geared towards implementing the ranching method we won't be complaining.... as we speak the cattle industry in Nigeria is worth #30trillion, if you guys lobby your leaders for implementing ranching methods there's possiblity for growth and more jobs for northern youths and a reduction of insecurity in the south.
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by dinomcjohn: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi Saphiere, I just saw the video of the car and the child. This is purely God at work! This cannot simply be explained. How did this child survive the weight of that car. And to think that he got up himself after been trampled upon by the weighty car is just pure miracle. We serve an awesome God
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by poiZon: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
175:
Watch the speed Aso Rock go take send dia condolences!

grin
They don write d condolence keep already, once any eventuality, fiam dey release am
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by nobilitypounds(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blood of cow meat... undecided
Re: Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
@poster, why do you love to dey post bad news here, @Juliusmomoh come and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler / The City Of Warri In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.