Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Make 2021 Your B*tch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make 2021 Your B*tch (259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 2021 Your B*tch by aimst: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you are reading this then I must say congratulations to you because not many will be able to see this today. 2020 shocked us all because we were not prepared for it. It is not only by making new year resolutions and expecting the year to be fruitful; there is work that needs to be done as well. If there is one lesson that 2020 taught me is the importance of having a skill. I have learnt a number of skills and have focused on two (2) while you write application and cover letters seeking for a job, I write proposals to businesses offering them my service. I am an expert in website designing and social media marketing. I will be holding a free training starting today on website design for serious individuals who wants to learn a skill that they can monetize it to make a living. I just secured a web design job this week worth #50,000 you too can make as much as that. The training will be 100% free and you don't need to have any coding knowledge before you can take part in it.
To participate, message me on Whatsapp via 0813 2995 544 or call 0705 0641 130

Don't wait for tomorrow because my class starts tonight.

(1) (Reply)

MSBM UK Advanced Professional Certificate Courses In Business Management @Lagos / Taste Fulspace / Chy Is Paying Its Partners Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.