Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items (39281 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
dominique:

Are you aware of how crime rate has escalated in these past weeks following the protests? Cultist, armed robbers, petty thieves all came out in droves to operate because the arm of police cracking down their activities have been disbanded. You don't cut off the nose because it got infected, you take care of it. With the rate of crimes going on in this country, we need every security detail available.

U haven't answered my questions:

Is it endsars that prevented d supermarket from monitoring it's CCTV and securing it's premises?

Are u sure u are familiar with d demands of endsars protests? Does endsars mean d end of nigerian police force? What is SARS & what is d nigerian police force?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Innobee99(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
But what's exactly the duty of those monitoring the camera? We end up blaming the security men, sales gals, who dey monitor the cameras?
Na wetin I nor understand
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 28, 2020
That's why when I see people making noise in Nigeria, I live in lekki bla bla bla, I live in Abuja bla bla, is it safe?
Is there constant electricity 247?
If it was in a sane clime he would have been caught, or people who saw suspicious movement with what he was perpetuating, would have called the police but in Nigeria nobody go mind wetin person dey do for him back.
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by HRMK: 4:47am On Nov 28, 2020
expect more!that is what u get when law officers are no more on the road!#endsars!
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Zetty177x: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Adakintroy:
Thief go plenty..lazy youths will be tested.

Recession is hitting home some don't want to let go of the life they are use to. Rather than go down they will rather make others go down. they still want to appear rich.

But don't worry hard times still de come. I can see it. Ghost of jonathan is still on the loose.

Shea Jonathan no good? Una go talk true.

When sea are calm and tide are smooth no one is really tested.

The water done de reach knee.

Who votes a Buhari over a Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Adakintroy: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

Who votes a Buhari over a Jonathan?

You can ask them. They know it all. Now they are protesting. And the want everyone to get on board.

Ghost of Jonathan will flog them for more two yrs

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Seun360(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2020
dominique:

Are you aware of how crime rate has escalated in these past weeks following the protests? Cultist, armed robbers, petty thieves all came out in droves to operate because the arm of police cracking down their activities have been disbanded. You don't cut off the nose because it got infected, you take care of it. With the rate of crimes going on in this country, we need every security detail available.

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by byinks(f): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Not just stealing....they drive cars like mad men now...looking for how to destroy themselves...even in places like Ikoyi.
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Can’t we get the no plates of this scumbag??
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Lawalemi(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Executive robber
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is a hard knock life
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Zetty177x: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Adakintroy:

You can ask them. They know it all. Now they are protesting. And the want everyone to get on board.

Ghost of Jonathan will flog them for more two yrs

He go flog them wella. I'm happy for what is happening in Naija today. Serves everyone Right

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by themaestro08(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
naiteaw:
This world is not getting funny anylonger.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

If anything I love the honesty and straight forwardness of this website.
Unlike the multitudes of potential scamming sites littering the internet that claims one can earn up to 3k daily simply by making post and sharing viral posts. angry
Re: Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Talk2david1:
In a sane country, this guy would've already been apprehended by now.
...why install a CCTV when no one will man it? yesterday it was bone strait hair.... today car theft... something will happen last month, and the CCTV footage will be played next month.... so what use is the CCTV when no one is there to see live happenings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.