Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Earn $1 Daily On Telegram , No Startup Fees Or Withdrawal Fees - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn $1 Daily On Telegram , No Startup Fees Or Withdrawal Fees (286 Views)

How To Make ₦45,000 Naira In A Month. No Startup Capital! / How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1 Daily On Telegram , No Startup Fees Or Withdrawal Fees by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good day Everyone..

I'm sure everyone with a Telegram account is conversant with Telegram bots..

Today I'm going to show you how to earn at least 1 daily everyday on telegram with no startup fees or withdrawal fees , accumulate it and withdraw it via PayPal...

Steps:

a) Sign up with my link

ht tps:///PayPal_Instant_Pay_Bot?start=r0871504266 ( copy to browser and delete space between "ht and tps" ... You'll be redirected to Telegram

b) Click start

c) Join all the 5 groups in the Shown in the screenshot below

d) Click " Check "

e) Then click "bonus " to earn anywhere between 1$ to 1000$ daily

You can also refer people for 2.5$ each... So if you have up to 10 friends with Telegram you can even withdraw tonight

f) Accumulate it and withdraw when you've reached the minimum withdrawal limit of 25$ via PayPal

That's all �.. Cheers

N/b For those curious on creating a PayPal account in Nigeria just Google it , the steps are easy and self explanatory .. Thanks

Also For those interested in earning crypto currency I. e Bitcoin , Litecoin , Dash , Xrp .... One of the five groups above will link you to bots where you can earn those with similar steps above

(1) (Reply)

Pouvoir 2 Upgrade / Iphone 11pro Max / Oppo Phones Vs Samsung Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.