Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Make Up To N200,000 Monthly With Fincclean.com.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Up To N200,000 Monthly With Fincclean.com.ng (374 Views)

A Salary Of N200,000; 3 Yrs Ago Is Looking Like 50k for the Nigeria today / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To N200,000 Monthly With Fincclean.com.ng by Onaji52: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are you Living in Abuja,Lagos,Rivers and Kaduna
This is a golden opportunity for you to start making money with your smartphones.

All you need to do is to register on the website www.fincclean.com.ng as a customer, start referring people to the website to use any of their services and earn 10% of the order the customer placed.

HOW TO EARN
All you need to do is to start posting our products on your social media handles

Mouth to Mouth Referrals

Redirect prospecting customers to buy their products

Earnings are paid at the end of the month.

You can make up to N200,000 or more by just referring customers to the website www.fincclean.com.ng

The good thing about the referrals is you can be doing your normal work or business without getting distracted.

For more information contact business@fincclean.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers In A High School / Researcher, Blogger And Content Writer Needed / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.