Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Need Bread Preservatives - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Bread Preservatives (367 Views)

Bon Baking Margarine, Preservatives, Yeast... / Homemade Mayonnaise! Wanna Try? 100% Organic, No Preservatives / Chivita Ice Tea Contains “no Preservatives” In Its Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bread Preservatives by jamalee: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, please what is or are the name(s) of preservative(s) I can use for my bread products so that it can last for two weeks and the way to apply it or them? And where to buy these preservatives. Any information is welcomed. Thanks.
Re: I Need Bread Preservatives by Missyajoke(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
jamalee:
Hello Nairalanders, please what is or are the name(s) of preservative(s) I can use for my bread products so that it can last for two weeks and the way to apply it or them? And where to buy these preservatives. Any information is welcomed. Thanks.

Search the net now, you'll see the one that will fit you.
Re: I Need Bread Preservatives by sandlakes14: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
benzoate, lactate, sorbate, acetate and maybe propionate

(1) (Reply)

Add This To Your New Year Food Ibadan / Local Combination Of Soups / Mideyskitchen �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.