Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat (485 Views)

"I No Be Butty" - Zlatan Ibile After Bbnaija Khloe Birthday Surprise / Photo Of Zlatan Ibile Newborn Baby / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat by nairafame2: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeria man said superstar, Burnaboy stopped rolling with the like of Singer, Zlatan Ibile after he got his first Grammy Nomination.

He wrote:
Since when Burna Boy got he’s first Grammy nomination, he has stopped rolling with the likes of zlatan ibile

Is he making sense or not??

See his post and people reactions below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/burnaboy-stop-rolling-with-likes-of.html

Re: Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat by Freestainworld(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Another afonja trying to cause commotion between two successful superstars
Re: Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat by TossTos: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
That's how it is , if they both have another hit song in the nearest future , they will collaborate . Afterall zlatan needs burna the more .
Re: Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat by Madibah(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
Another afonja trying to cause commotion between two successful superstars

Zlatan is successful indeed grin grin grin
Re: Burnaboy Stop Rolling With The Likes Of Zlatan Ibile After He Got Grammy Nominat by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
What goes up must surely come down.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Left Me In The Middle Of My Pregnancy – Avala / COVID 19: Davido Cancels DMW Live Concert / Omashola Has Penned Down A Heartfelt Birthday Message To Kim Oprah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.