Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix (46321 Views)

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / Rare White Baby Sea Turtle Discovered On A South Carolina Beach (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by obonujoker(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oharina:
That stupid Righteousness89 of a guy is lost forever. He doesnt knw the essence of life. He deosnt knw we are Gods on earth. He doesnt knw that his buybull is fast going into extinction. He doesnt know that his darling jesus is the highest scam since the history of mankind. Hmm he is really lost. I pity his soul shaa. Because when he dies, and realises that when he was on earth, he was blind and lost, then his soul will regrate why he didnt live a life of enjoyment while on earth.

Jesus is not a scam.... Don't make people who do things without wisdom make you question the authenticity of Christ. He is real and alive... Jesus is real...

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by lichocho(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Myhusband(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
2020 Has been a year of Unprecedented Happenings !
From Weather patterns, Plandemic, Disasters, Discoveries etc.
Here we are again with a creature, a First of its kind!

Anytime from now, The Most unprecedented of all times will Hit the World.
Its gonna be the Greatest Mystery since the creation of the Earth.
Anytime! Anyday! In a twinkling of an eye, The Trumpet will Blast and the People of JESUS all over the Earth will be Mysteriously taken away from this world.
If you are left behind! It's gonna be Unfortunate, Pathetic, Horrible and Horrific down here.

Now is the Golden Moment and opportunity to Accept JESUS Christ and be Prepared. No one is guaranteed the next Moment..

learn to preach with love bro, it's unchristened to be putting fears in people

you don't have to force fears in them before you preach salvation, anyone that want to listen will listen

throughout Jesus stay on earth, he preach with love, he even seek forgiveness of those that prosecuted him, please seek spiritual wisdom in your approach of preaching

I'm most embarrassed as a Christian with the way you preach, only God know the church you're pastoring

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Oharina(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
obonujoker:

Jesus is not a scam.... Don't make people who do things without wisdom make you question the authenticity of Christ. He is real and alive... Jesus is real...
Oga white men created jesus in the year 325AD. For the purpose of controling the world, and it worked perfectly on africans... I dnt want to go in details, because i knw u too is lost and may not be able to understand and ready to liberate urself from the shakles of christianity. Islam and Christianity are scam onto africans.

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by obonujoker(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oharina:

Oga white men created jesus in the year 325AD. For the purpose of controling the world, and it worked perfectly on africans... I dnt want to go in details, because i knw u too is lost and may not be able to understand and ready to liberate urself from the shakles of christianity. Islam and Christianity are scam onto africans.

They are not scam. I pray to Jesus and He answers my prayers!
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Oharina(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
obonujoker:

They are not scam. I pray to Jesus and He answers my prayers!
Probably jesus has spoken to u too, and u guys comunicate. Bunch of scammers.

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by PigTormentor: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96511823]2020 Has been a year of Unprecedented Happenings !

Anytime! Anyday! In a twinkling of an eye, The Trumpet will Blast and the People of JESUS all over the Earth will be Mysteriously taken away from this world.
If you are left behind! It's gonna be Unfortunate, Pathetic, Horrible and Horrific down here.

Now is the Golden Moment and opportunity to Accept JESUS Christ and be Prepared. No one is guaranteed the next Moment..
[/quote][/s]

Borrow or buy some sense.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Koolyarn: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oharina:
That stupid Righteousness89 of a guy is lost forever. He doesnt knw the essence of life. He deosnt knw we are Gods on earth. He doesnt knw that his buybull is fast going into extinction. He doesnt know that his darling jesus is the highest scam since the history of mankind. Hmm he is really lost. I pity his soul shaa. Because when he dies, and realises that when he was on earth, he was blind and lost, then his soul will regrate why he didnt live a life of enjoyment while on earth.

History records that Jesus exist
All archeological facts points to that fact. Scientist agree through archeological , historical forensic that he exist.
His purpose on earth were documented even for the fake scientist like you to go through .

Except you are deluding yourself with fake superior evident claiming that nonsense
Jesus was no scam but I will let you wallow in your deciet

Okay let me ask you ... Are you not the scam we are looking for
How do I know you exist .
No record of you, no forensic data on you..
Infact what is the purpose or evidence behind your existence?
you could be n cell form taking over the keyboard and expect me to believe your preposition?
How do I know the level of your enjoyment compare to the happiness or joy you intend d to
potrayy

We should know the scam by now

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by AlwaysMotun: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Soooo... What has this got to do with Nigeria's recession?
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Koolyarn: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oharina:

So oga , going by your logic let me ask you a question

What did the black / Africa man create to control the world to counter the white man ?
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
2020 the magic year
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Sazeals(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
2020 Has been a year of Unprecedented Happenings !

you are always making me laugh.
btw how is your church development going.
àtleast answer for once
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Pelecius: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oharina:

Repeat a lie often and it'll get the appearance of truth .
The above is a paraphrase of one of Hitler's men.
Your "Jesus creation" conspiracy theory definitely fits that quote. I debated one guy on similar topic for days and it ended up with him dishing out misinformation without evidence to save face.
That claim is fallacious and defending it will not be an easy thing (I'm being euphemistic)
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by ARAGON22(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
How many years will they tell us this one is now.. Mumu oyinbo pple
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is Albino Penguin.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Stevegoddy23: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
White supremacy
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Cousin9999: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's not "white." It's albino, which is a genetic defect.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Oharina(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pelecius:

Repeat a lie often and it'll get the appearance of truth .
The above is a paraphrase of one of Hitler's men.
Your "Jesus creation" conspiracy theory definitely fits that quote. I debated one guy on similar topic for days and it ended up with him dishing out misinformation without evidence to save face.
That claim is fallacious and defending it will not be an easy thing (I'm being euphemistic)
What is this one saying? I'm telling u something that happened more than 2000years ago, u are mentioning hitler. Sorry. I don't need to argue low frequencies like u.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
May you not find yourself in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen
naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
anything living is eatable
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Amarisco(f): 4:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
May you not find yourself in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen

how did we even get to this! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Amarisco:

how did we even get to this! grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is what it is grin
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Pelecius: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Oharina:

What is this one saying? I'm telling u something that happened more than 2000years ago, u are mentioning hitler. Sorry. I don't need to argue low frequencies like u.
What is this one saying?
Since you fail to comprehend what I said, what I meant was that your claim is an old lie that has been repeated over and over again which now has appearance of truth.
Like I warned, debating that claim will not be wise except you will not argue intellectually and resort to ad hominem as you've started already

I'm telling u something that happened more than 2000years ago, u are mentioning hitler
Like I said above, it is your poor comprehension that made you think I am talking about Hitler.

Sorry. I don't need to argue low frequencies like u.
I only hope you know what is called 'low frequency' for calling HUMAN low frequency. Let me be generous, let me assume it was your auto correct that messed you up.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by samuel19222(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Baiser:

Change is the only constant.

I have got an HP touch screen mini 64 bit, 2 gb ram laptop for sale.

Is the mini laptop still available for sale
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by Baiser(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
samuel19222:

Is the mini laptop still available for sale
Yes
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by samuel19222(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Baiser:

Yes
Text me on WhatsApp +13392009647‬
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by rodrigo13: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
It must be very expensive to go to the Galapagos. Unfortunately, I can hardly ever afford it.
Re: Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix by TookyTooker: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why do you think so? I believe that you can always find interesting offers from different travel agencies that will suit your budget, time of year, your personal preferences. In general, visit this website, I think that on the website of this travel agency you will definitely find what you like. I have already booked tours on this site.

Toothless, Two-fingered Dinosaur From 68 Million Yrs Ago Found In Mongolia (Pix) / Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures)