Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience (827 Views)

7 Most Recycled Car Parts / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / What Are The Steps To Take When Buying Car Online (new Or Used) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
While we are here crusifying our renegade leaders, there are fraudulent acts going on in many sectors including parts purchase,

Car purchases the sellers are not only fraudulent but terrible, 95 percent of them are inos,

If you bought from any parts seller, if the parts is deemed defective or unmatched that it amounts that the seller will refund you, that would a time for dramatic displays.

If you purchase a parts and decide to return in a week later, thats a different action movie. My interest is on parts that you didn't use cos its unmatched or defective

Priot to this bad attitude, I don't have friends when i'm shopping for parts, anyone who have the quality i needed automatically before my friend that moment, which will expire next time if he don't have it

We have a big problem, the rate at which ibo people get magnetic to money as soon as you pay for item that you want to buy, and next minute you have a change of plans to get the job done later,

You turn back to collect your money, he started seeing you as his enemy,

You ware his friend before giving him your money for the parts that you want to buy, but as soon as he touch that money, his mood automatically changed, he is ready to loose everything except giving you that money back,

As for buying a parts from Lagos while in Abuja,
If you get the quality of what you paid for, then yiu should go and do thanks giving,

Cos this ibo boys are ready to make money at all cost including sending a defective parts to you,

It's really hurtful, so no body wants to maintain his image, fraud at every opportunity,

My first encounter on was purchasing 2.4 Toyota camry engine, what the seller sent was V6 instead of 4 cylinders, this engjne wqs waybilled back and the seller took one month weeks to send another engine, and this time it was the match, but the engine is defective, it have a low compressor and rattles when it works like as if there is a clearance in between the con rod metal bearing and crankshaft,

The next one is another different seller, Toyota corrolla s engine, the one that was sent was the match, but it has been tampered with and reworked,

Another was a purchase of ignition coil, i tested it it worked but acted like the one to be replaced, the seller instead told me that my car have electrical issues just to avoid refunding me my money that same day that i purchased the parts,

Another is interior door mat, i return the parts cos i needed it as sets not piece to get discount, i return the parts 2hrs after purchase cos there was no piece od the parts from others, every seller insisted on selling as sets, the seller didn't refund me my money till date,

Too many to mention,

This have craeted a problem between me and many parts sellers in Abuja that this day, I sort to buy parts from big boys who are importers and don't have issues with making you instant refunds if the parts they sold to you is defective and you don't want another replacement but refund,

To me this is not business but madness,

I recollect the last seller that sent a defective ford parts from lagos that worths 16k plus 3 waybill to abuja 19k after installation and it was confirmed defective, he asked me to return it for refund which i did, but he wouldn't accept to pay for the waybill back to Lagos from abuja which i did, total 26k with cost of transport to get it, now he have his parts back going to a week now, but wouldn't make me refund,

The hurtful part us where he said that i am making noise and asked me how much is my money? After sending me a defective and didn't face any financial loss,

Be careful about buying parts from Lagos, abuja if i let you go, it means its your day, else you will be in the police cell and paying me up by force..

3 Likes

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by Gravatar: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
What a load of tribalistic, bigoted crap

Coming from you though, not surprising. You are fond of posting nonsense, using plenty English usually out of context in a bid to make yourself seem smart when you actually aren't smart at all.

[s]

mrcoolautofix:
While we are here crusifying our renegade leaders, there are fraudulent acts going on in many sectors including parts purchase,

Car purchases the sellers are not only fraudulent but terrible, 95 percent of them are inos,

If you bought from any parts seller, if the parts is deemed defective or unmatched that it amounts that the seller will refund you, that would a time for dramatic displays.

If you purchase a parts and decide to return in a week later, thats a different action movie. My interest is on parts that you didn't use cos its unmatched or defective

Priot to this bad attitude, I don't have friends when i'm shopping for parts, anyone who have the quality i needed automatically before my friend that moment, which will expire next time if he don't have it

We have a big problem, the rate at which ibo people get magnetic to money as soon as you pay for item that you want to buy, and next minute you have a change of plans to get the job done later,

You ware his friend before giving him your money for the parts that you want to buy, but as soon as he touch that money, his mood automatically changed, he is ready to loose everything except giving you that money back,

If you get the quality of what you paid for, then yiu should go and do thanks giving,

Cos this ibo boys are ready to make money at all cost including sending a defective parts to you,

It's really hurtful, so no body wants to maintain his image, fraud at every opportunity,

My first encounter on was purchasing 2.4 Toyota camry engine, what the seller sent was V6 instead of 4 cylinders, this engjne wqs waybilled back and the seller took one month weeks to send another engine, and this time it was the match, but the engine is defective, it have a low compressor and rattles when it works like as if there is a clearance in between the con rod metal bearing and crankshaft,

The next one is another different seller, Toyota corrolla s engine, the one that was sent was the match, but it has been tampered with and reworked,

Another was a purchase of ignition coil, i tested it it worked but acted like the one to be replaced, the seller instead told me that my car have electrical issues just to avoid refunding me my money that same day that i purchased the parts,

Another is interior door mat, i return the parts cos i needed it as sets not piece to get discount, i return the parts 2hrs after purchase cos there was no piece od the parts from others, every seller insisted on selling as sets, the seller didn't refund me my money till date,

Too many to mention,

This have craeted a problem between me and many parts sellers in Abuja that this day, I sort to buy parts from big boys who are importers and don't have issues with making you instant refunds if the parts they sold to you is defective and you don't want another replacement but refund,

I recollect the last seller that sent a defective ford parts from lagos that worths 16k plus 3 waybill to abuja 19k after installation and it was confirmed defective, he asked me to return it for refund which i did, but he wouldn't accept to pay for the waybill back to Lagos from abuja which i did, total 26k with cost of transport to get it, now he have his parts back going to a week now, but wouldn't make me refund,

The hurtful part us where he said that i am making noise and asked me how much is my money? After sending me a defective and didn't face any financial loss,

Be careful about buying parts from Lagos, abuja if i let you go, it means its your day, else you will be in the police cell and paying me up by force..

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by naijadrivablog: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
You wan do penny wise pound foolish. Can't you buy from Zuba or Apo
You think say you de wise. Now, Dem never leave you?

2 Likes

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by naijadrivablog: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by PuZZyNegro: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2020
The mechanic that was collecting 15k from me for a part that's is selling 9k is a Yoruba man.

Most Yoruba mechanics are fraudulent. It's not a tribal thing. It's a thing common with most Nigerians.

The people that will collect rent for an apartment from 5 different people in Lagos are not Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:

What's wrong with your moral? Is just so bleeped up bro.. why do people shop overseas when they is same parts here?

1 Like

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by kingreign(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

[s]We have a big problem, the rate at which ibo people get magnetic to money as soon as you pay for item that you want to buy, and next minute you have a change of plans to get the job done later,

Too many to mention,

I recollect the last seller that sent a defective ford parts from lagos that worths 16k plus 3 waybill to abuja 19k after installation and it was confirmed defective, he asked me to return it for refund which i did, but he wouldn't accept to pay for the waybill back to Lagos from abuja which i did, total 26k with cost of transport to get it, now he have his parts back going to a week now, but wouldn't make me refund, [/s]

You must be one silly idiotic man for saying this.

I'm a mix breed of yoruba, ibibio, igbo and hausa, I always buy from igbo folks whether in Abuja or Lagos or elsewhere and I never have issues. Check yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by naijadrivablog: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

What's wrong with your moral? Is just so bleeped up bro.. why do people shop overseas when they is same parts here?
I believe you don't know the favorite line used by comedian MR FUNNY. Try to get sense of humour.

I was trying to tease your TRIBALISTIC coconut head with the lines of that comedian (originally said by Asari Dokubo).
Re: Buying Car Parts From Lagos From Abuja Is One Hell Of A Worst Experience by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
I believe you don't know the favorite line used by comedian MR FUNNY. Try to get sense of humour.

I was trying to tease your TRIBALISTIC coconut head with the lines of that comedian (originally said by Asari Dokubo).
are you done?

(1) (Reply)

Valvoline Advance Full Synthetic 5w30 & Castro Edge Advance Full Synthetic 0w20 / Toyota Camry 2010 Model - Fan Doesn't Roll Except I On AC / My Lexus ES 300 Jerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.