Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" (38365 Views)

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmm, I trade bitcoin too and I can't afford 3 cars yet. Stupid liar. They will be doing fraud and use Bitcoin, iTunes, logistics and importation to cover up.
The real question is, who in the world will trade bitcoin with a Nigerian living in Nigeria?

Update: all of you quoting me... I know why you're cursing. It's obvious it hurts to know the truth. Keep fooling yourselves in the name of trading bitcoin and iTunes. The most important thing is you're making money and you're not carrying a gun. I'm not one of the people that condemns fraud cuz I know Nigeria would have become inhabitable if not for it. Peace!

And for those of you calling me low life... Maybe you should check my trends before you call me a lowlife. I'm pretty sure my life is better than yours and I can help you stay healthy for a few years if you live in my house

7 Likes

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by stagger: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Well, when you start to flaunt, be prepared for the hawks to swoop.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Donspicey: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Efcc na corperate thieves........

Dia oga matter still dey court......

Bunch of bloody criminals.....

But u sure say na only bitcoin u dey trade?
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by kareemkamil(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Bitcoin dealer, hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2020
I will be taking a class on liquid soap production via whatsapp.
To learn this skill see my signature and me up on whatsapp.
The class start at 1pm today.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Freedom606(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Arysexy:
Yahoo Boy
na you teach am yahoo work? so young guy's can't make their money again?

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by sammuell(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
you don't always make sense. Why, is it a generational curse?
The thing weak me

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Hausaamaka: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
anambra at it again
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Ok we done hear ,next
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by pickatyou2: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Dem don use u cash out.
Get a lawyer and chase ur case legally

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by LoveLead044: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
We wan use am for xmas bro. No worry January will go get am

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by BeigJawnson(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Temptee101:

grin grin

Savage!!!! grin

Lol
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Royalfurnitures: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Why release one if they were proceeds of crime?
This shows the level of illegality perpetrated by that agency of govt

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Karlifate: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
B lord.

B naira.

B itcoin.

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by xjiggy: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Don't understand how these boys confidently present themselves as Bitcoin dealers or forex traders. These businesses are based on margins. How much dollars do u have to trade to make enough to buy these expensive cars. What was your initial capital? Are you saying you're more knowledgeable than the Mallam trading dollars for the past 20yrs. How can you gains be so exponential in such a short period. If you understand the cryptocurrency world, you'll know these boys are nothing but ordinary fraudsters. It is far more believable to claim to be an app creator.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by orgylover: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
he will die by stray bullet. na generational curse. na so him papa sef de
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
grin wahala for who no be bitcoin dealer undecided
film3four:
This is Blord, an Awka based bitcoin dealer. In this video he accused EFCC of seizing his 3 cars and only released one. He was questioning the rationale behind such action even when nothing incriminating has been found against.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIGsTU4jh7X/?igshid=kurl1vhpv8h3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7IKNA-pa4s
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Coldie(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Efcc has done this alot.

Alot of people's assets that were seized by efcc were not proceeds from crime.

If efcc sees a young guy with a car and arrest and seize your assets, the only excuse they are looking for to nail you is if mistakenly u have a troll account of a white man or a white man's pic.

Efcc must release those cars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by naiteaw: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Is EFCC still functioning in this country? I cannot remember when last I heard of them anyway..

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Bitcoin Trading or any form of Cryptocurrency business for naija na YAHOO to Naija forces
Macsjebs:
Too bad, is there a law against trading bitcoin undecided

Ermmm, Chief, just bfore you ignore my comment, lol kindly, briefly, in a jiffy, see my signature wink wink, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Antoeni(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2020
You can't be innocent

3 Likes

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2020
confirm!
Broken2020:
Sorry bro, i guess it’s wrong to be young and successful in Nigeria.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by lekki1444: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2020
stagger:
Well, when you start to flaunt, be prepared for the hawks to swoop.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Bitcoin Trading or any form of Cryptocurrency business for naija na YAHOO to Naija forces

As far as officers of law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are concerned - ignorance is bliss cheesy
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by ehinmowo: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
Bitcoin dealer indeed... grin cheesy

Keeping quiet is golden. That way, nobody will be aware of your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Slymonster(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Lol they took his benz and gave him his lexus. I am very sure their chairman there dey flex the ride.. na there way be that.

Yall need to check efcc officers and see the way they are balling lol. Make i keep my mouth shut sha

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by iwillmakeit: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Hmmm, I trade bitcoin too and I can't afford 3 cars yet. Stupid liar. They will be doing fraud and use Bitcoin, iTunes, logistics and importation to cover up.
The real question is, who in the world will trade bitcoin with a Nigerian living in Nigeria?

Your comments show you don't know anything about Bitcoin and how it is traded. You just want to comment on a topic you have no single idea about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Joshmanuel10:

U might die soon be patient

1 Like

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Onlinesmart: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
You danced naked because it happened in awka. This victim mentality won't make your tribe see the light. Remnant of civil war like you. The guy is from the north then grin grin
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by BarrSly: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Get a lawyer who knows his onions and your cars would be out in a jiffy. I have clients who were arrested and had their cars seized on wrong basis and with the snap of a finger, I got them and their cars out. EFCC fit dy misbehave ooo but when it comes to the right thing, they are ready to comply........ if you know your onions. grin
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by donjahsy(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
His name is Helinius and that's sounds like someone from hell

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.