Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Oyo State People: Are You Interested In Fish Farming? The Time Is Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oyo State People: Are You Interested In Fish Farming? The Time Is Now (435 Views)

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture / Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State People: Are You Interested In Fish Farming? The Time Is Now by oyabak2020: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gone are the days when fish farming becomes complicated for those new in the business. Here is a golden opportunity for prospective fish farmers in Oyo state.

You can also benefit if you are already in the business.

You get trained, empowered and get financial support among other benefits.

We do have our seminar every Wednesday but fish family training is done ones in a month. We have done the last batch for 2020.

You can still enroll for January batch.

You need #1,000 for registration and brochure.

Contact me via my signature for further details

Re: Oyo State People: Are You Interested In Fish Farming? The Time Is Now by Ojey1234: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Yes, oo I can supply you aqua-pro to boost your fish

Re: Oyo State People: Are You Interested In Fish Farming? The Time Is Now by oyabak2020: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks to God Almighty for the successful outcome of today's training on chips production & packaging in Oyo state.

You get trained, empowered and access financial support to add value to your life.

....now We can...

To enroll for the next batch; chat me up via my signature

(1) (Reply)

Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue / Watery White Poop And Bloody Poop In Chicken / D.I.Y Soil Fertilizer - You can grow some vegetables inside your own home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.