Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. (267 Views)

Despite Importation Ban, Foreign Rice Floods Nigerian Markets / Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. / Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. by Jonson781: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am an Authorised Distributor of DIFFERENT BRAND OF RICE. I Distribute
to all part of Nigeria to Sub-distributors,
Wholesalers, Retailers and End-users at
an Auction price of N10,500 per 50kg Bag for the foreign one is 15,000 due to the fact that I want to clear,
my warehouse off my old stock to create room for new ones. we deliver
unfailingly within 24hrs after booking down to your destination sir /ma call or WhatsApp 08146701225 or 08102619203.

1 Share

Re: Get Your December Best Nigeria And Foreign Rice Available For Sele Now. by Jonson781: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
GET BAGS OF RICE FROM NIGERIA CALL THE DISTRIBUTOR, DIFFERENT BRAND OF RICE FOR SALE,
AT A CHEAPER RATE WITH THE SUM OF N15,000 PER BAG!!!!
I am an Authorised Distributor of DIFFERENT BRAND OF RICE. I Distribute
to all part of Nigeria to Sub-distributors,
Wholesalers, Retailers and End-users at
an Auction price of N15,00 per 50kg Bag due to the fact that I want to clear
my warehouse off my old stock to create room for new ones. we deliver
CALL OR WHATSAPP directly 08102619203 or 08146701225
unfailingly within 24hrs after booking down to your destination sir /ma
OUR MODE OF PAYMENT IS VERY EASY
AND CONVENIENT. YOU SIMPLY BOOK/
ORDER AND COLLECT IT SAME DAY.
WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU
GET YOUR RICE ANYWHERE IN
NIGERIA WITHIN 24HRS MAXIMUM

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Of The Year! / Perfect Delight In Every Morsel / Drum Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.