Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

DOWNLOAD: The Game Feat. Lil Wayne - A.I. With The Braids [audio] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: The Game Feat. Lil Wayne - A.I. With The Braids [audio] (223 Views)

Jack Harlow – What’s Poppin (remix) (feat Lil Wayne, Dababy & Tory Lanez) / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / LEAK: Wizkid Ft Lil Wayne - BLACKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: The Game Feat. Lil Wayne - A.I. With The Braids [audio] by wakacome27: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
The Game and Lil Wayne have joined forces to deliver “A.I. With The Braids.”

The new track hears the two rappers paying homage to basketball legend Allen Iverson, and samples The Notorious B.I.G.‘s “Get Money.” ”‘A.I. With the Braids’ is almost single handedly responsible for most if not all trends you see in hip-hop and professional sports these days,” The Game said in a statement.

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://kulichangng.com/the-game-feat-lil-wayne-a-i-with-the-braids-audio/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Latest Video Music Hit / Reggae Lovers, Come In / [music] Zinoleesky Ft Mayorkun - Kilofeshe Remix (naijawavemp3.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.