Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up (8192 Views)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up by jagorinho: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Canvass:

I'm absolutely relaxed and I think I already resolved issues with the man in question!
Now that you wanna bring in, I still need education. Now tell me the world Burna is in today? Political? Religious? Judgemental? Moralistic?
Burna is an entertainer and that picture up there has nothing to do with his entertainment value. Nobody is gonna deny him any further Grammy nominations just cos his mother is in that picture. He's only gonna be rated based on the quality of his art. Is that hard to understand?
The fact that this picture might not in any way affect Burna's career as an entertainer does not mean it won't affect him if he was a politician, priest etc, especially in this country where people dig up unnecessary stories about one's past ( including heritage) just to block career advancement.
i have seen someone denied a juicy religious post just because his father stole a goat when he was a youth.
Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up by Djamel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Canvass:

I'm absolutely relaxed and I think I already resolved issues with the man in question!
Now that you wanna bring in, I still need education. Now tell me the world Burna is in today? Political? Religious? Judgemental? Moralistic?
Burna is an entertainer and that picture up there has nothing to do with his entertainment value. Nobody is gonna deny him any further Grammy nominations just cos his mother is in that picture. He's only gonna be rated based on the quality of his art. Is that hard to understand?

What are you saying thats different from what we already know.yes,the picture isnt of any harm to burna's career.but,i bet if you are told that, that picture is your President's mother,it wouldnt sit well with you right?
Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up by Annie939(f): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
fela hmmmmmmmm ladies we don see something
Re: Photo Of Fela Kuti Almost ‘chopping’ Burna Boy’s Mother Right On Stage Pops Up by Canvass: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Djamel:

What are you saying thats different from what we already know.yes,the picture isnt of any harm to burna's career.but,i bet if you are told that, that picture is your President's mother,it wouldnt sit well with you right?

Mary Magdalene was a prostitute but still emerged Jesus's best friend in the end. I'm neither a judge nor a jury of people's character. Boko Haram people decided they must judge people by their own standards and today, we all know the result.
If you insist you must judge others, please do and let's see what comes out of it. Bringing my mother, my president or my wife in to substitute in the equation won't change anything. I don't see from that point of view and there's nothing anyone can do about that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW! Check Out Rick Ross Amazing New Slim Look / Is Phyno Gay? This Photo Suggests That / I Saw This Ice Prince's Poster In Monaco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.