Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc (2277 Views)

Becoming An Oil And Gas Consultant In Your State.. / Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC / Land Owner Joint Venture Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by segio7: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2007
i know few things about this company and its structures so far they have shown all the trappings of a very ambisious company who want to put their name on the map although still new they have managed to raise =N=700,000,000 from the nigerian market in its initial public offer . one thing i am ok with is saftey of principal as first bank trustees are the backbone to the fund and they got approval from NSE to get quoted ,,this investment is good for any wise investor
Re: Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by Kubed2klin(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2007
"i know few things about this company and its structures so far they have shown all the trappings of a very ambisious company who want to put their name on the map although still new they have managed to raise =N=700,000,000 from the nigerian market in its initial public offer . one thing i am ok with is saftey of principal as first bank trustees are the backbone to the fund and they got approval from NSE to get  quoted ,,this investment is good for any wise investor"

Please who can give me advise on this DVCF? I am tempted to invest in it. How viable is it? how can I get its financial report?
Re: Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by Chiaka(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2007
segio7:

i know few things about this company and its structures so far they have shown all the trappings of a very ambisious company who want to put their name on the map although still new they have managed to raise =N=700,000,000 from the nigerian market in its initial public offer . one thing i am ok with is saftey of principal as first bank trustees are the backbone to the fund and they got approval from NSE to get quoted ,,this investment is good for any wise investor

I am waiting for answers too would like to know more , how viable? let me know when you have some info.
Re: Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by naira4doll(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2007
I also need info, am young and want to start investing now.
Re: Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by segio7: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2007
this is the info on dvcf oil & gas funds, the website is www.dvcfonline.com .thanks for going thru the website it shows you have respect for your financial life , if u want a personal representative to meet or talk to u call 08033258450 smiley,
Re: Deep Venture Capital Fund Oil And Gas Plc by Petrodirect: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

I Need Buyers For Maize,sorghum Etc / 20ft And 40ft Reefer Containers And Empty Containers For Sale / Offset Printing Press Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.