Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. (739 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt To Start Examinations In 10 Days / Meet 19-year-old Nigerian Student Who Can Speak 6 Foreign Languages Fluently / Meet This Poverty-Stricken Boy, Who Can Speak 12 Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by TheHolaolu: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning y'all! This is my first time. here and I'm liking the family already.
I'm 25years old, a graduate and a working class.

I would like you guys to advice me on something, which has been going on with me for some years now. I have multiple accents ranging from British, East African, Hindu, Russian and soviet, Japanese and Chinese English accents. I can also speak in about 10 different international languages, but I have a problem. My problem is that, none would be correct, but if you hear me speak it would sound so fluent and sweet.

That has made me to be a language enthusiast, I never had the chance to learn the real and correct ones.
So this is to the house, what do you think I can do? Maybe something to venture into, how to develop myself in the right way.

In fact, many people do ask me if I ever traveled to those countries before. Especially the British accent, may would think I grew up there.

What can I do please? I can just sit with you and start speaking any of the languages and you would be impressed!

1 Like

Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by dawnomike(m): 2:44am On Nov 28, 2020
TheHolaolu:
Good morning y'all! This is my first time. here and I'm liking the family already.

I would like you guys to advice me on something, which has been going on with me for some years now. I have multiple accents ranging from British, East African, Hindu, Russian and soviet, Japanese and Chinese English accents. I can also speak in about 10 different international languages, but I have a problem. My problem is that, none would be correct, but if you hear me speak it would sound so fluent and sweet.

That has made me to be a language enthusiast, I never had the chance to learn the real and correct ones.
So this is to the house, what do you think I can do? Maybe something to venture into, how to develop myself in the right way.

In fact, many people do ask me if I ever traveled to those countries before. Especially the British accent, may would think I grew up there.

What can I do please? I can just sit with you and start speaking any of the languages and you would be impressed!
You are Talented... Start by learning the important languages. That's a good place to start
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2020
In other words u don't speak 10 languages

2 Likes

Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2020
In other words, You are Jack of all trades master of none.
There was a one time Head of The European Parliaments that could speak more than 30 International Languages fluently.
You can master the 10 Languages, you are capable! If only people knew how powerful their brains are, they won't put boundaries to their abilities.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by Crieff(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Spend the next five years of your third decade to learn and master at least five of those language you mimic well and actually learn to string, speak sensible sentences.
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by Depressed101: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2020
TheHolaolu:

start a YouTube channel, doing travel vlog
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by sunshineV(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2020
open a church and start speaking in tongues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by Seikiri1: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Bros this your thread is confusing... You said you can speak 10 different languages and yet none is correct. If they are not correct that means you can't speak the languages u are claiming to be speaking. You can't give what you don't have. ���
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2020
TheHolaolu:

OP, is Dzongkhar one of the 10 languages that you are fluent in?

sad
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2020
sunshineV:
open a church and start speaking in tongues

Best advise! smiley
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by BigDawsNet: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Congrats girl

I speak just 3 international languages
Re: I Can Speak In 10 International Languages. by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Congrats.
But how/where did you learn them?

(1) (Reply)

School Take Over: Kwara In View / BREAKING: JAMB May Conduct Second UTME In 2021, Says Registrar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.