Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE (3463 Views)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by Gandollaar(f): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol you Igbos are jokers who don't understand the Yorubas are smarter than you and will always be.

We should vest all our many years of sacrifice, sweat and blood on Fayemi who Fayose despatched despite haven been impeached and disgraced out of office years before contesting again?

We know the ploy of you Igbos. Yorubas should filed their weakest hand in the form of the uncharismatic, dull and despised Fayemi who is resented at grassroots level and is practically unelectable.

Many leaders in his own SW will never come out to work for Fayemi let alone those in the North or other regions as would be guaranteed for Tinubu or Osinbajo.

Just confess you want the Yorubas to field the candidate surest to be easy to defeat and stop patronizing our intelligence. Fayemi ko Gani Adam's ni. God forbid any bonafide Yoruba leader join to push Fayemi dead on arrival candidacy
Then you would soon resume your regional championship.
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Of course if Tinubu loses out, it's my fault, it's not the fault of the APC he slaved for?
Let me corroborate the OP, Fayemi would be supported by all those Tinubu supported, after they knock Fayemi's head with Tinubu and the supporters of each dummy finish attacking themselves, they would present their candidate that would protect their interests, even against his own people, e.g Umahi, that is currently showing he would throw any and everyone under the bus,

Beside as a Yoruba man, what exactly interests you in being the president of Nigeria? So he can pay back the loans or stop the killing in the North?

Before 2023, when none of you can travel, i promise you will join me in asking for Oduduwa nation

OneTemplate:

Indeed. They are the emtional, unrealistic and oversabi Yorubas, if he is even Yoruba, that would not see the big picture decades ago and sold Awolowo and the Yoruba cause out, as OP is inferring, to the detriment of us all.

No Yoruba candidate can be President in 2023 other than Tinubu or any Yoruba Tinubu supports with all his might, political machinery and war chest as he did for Buhari.

If Yorubas are undone in 2023 it will mainly be the fault of weak links and myopic tools like that StaffofOrayan.
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by ThatFairGuy1: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:
Some of you Yorubas will follow Tinubu to his grave. When PDP propped Mulikat Akande to be speaker, who sponsored a revolt that produced Tambuwa? Tinubu!
Where's Tambuwa now? In PDP.
Did Tambuwa reciprocate the gesture? Ask Gbaja.

You guys should rally round Fayemi and fashola and leave the gangly ancestor to remain kingmaker if you want a bright chance in 2023.
[/s]
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by ThatFairGuy1: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
Guy you can wail for Africa o.

My problem with you Yorubas is that even when your new lovers berate you, you ignore completely but suddenly turn it to Igbo problem.
The professor OP mentioned is an example, I'm yet to see any of you Tinubus e-rats here call him out.

I see people mouth southern unity from both divides and I'm like how can you dissolve Nigeria for a southern Nigeria?

Apart from the online rants, it's there on the streets. A Yoruba landlord doesn't want Igbos and Igbo landlord doesn't want Yorubas. So there can never be a politically United south.
The Prof opinion doesn't count. It's not today we've been hearing such. let someone like Buhari say such and see our reaction.
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by Gandollaar(f): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

The Prof opinion doesn't count. It's not today we've been hearing such. let someone like Buhari say such and see our reaction.

This is the most naive sentence I have read in politics section.

Go and read the 48 laws of power and come back here to edit.
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by Gandollaar(f): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
. Helinues wake up! I have apprehended the notorious canceller grin
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by ThatFairGuy1: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
. Helinues wake up! I have apprehended the notorious canceller grin
Izit ur cancellation
tongue
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by madmohamed(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
flokii:

You're nothing but a liar..

Which Hausas burnt properties in Lagos? The Obinna caught in Ondo too is Hausa??

Good you know Yorubas and Igbos can't agree on anything. Same treacherous behaviour you lots have been doing since Awolowo, M.K.O who you never supported but denied them their mandates with your masters up North.

Like the writer said, Igbos should meet PDP they served for 21 years and counting for presidency and not APC they contributed nothing to. It's easier for a Northerner to emerge president than for Umahi or anyone from SE in 2023.
then the North should continue
Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by QuotaSystem: 5:02am On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Whoever must come to equity must come with clean hands.

If the Yorubas truly want to be fair and preempt the Fulanis, then they should rise above pettiness and selfishness. Common sense should tell them that 2023 should be the turn of Igbos. How would they want to rule again in 2023 when OBJ had 8 years and Osinbajo would have had another 8 years by 2023?? Does it even make sense when the Igbos haven't even been in the presidency since 1999??
SMH!

Common sense should have told the igbos that if they knew they had plans of seeking the votes of Nigerians to rule them in 2023, they should have comported themselves and waited patiently & quietly for their "turn" instead of acting like sore losers trying to bring down the house because their candidate was defeated in 2015.

How would they want to rule when they have spent the last 5 years insulting and attacking other Nigerians and spreading extreme hatred online and through Radio Biafra, particularly against the two biggest ethnic groups with the largest voting populations. How do they expect to suddenly earn their "ewedu afonja & almajiri supporter of APC" votes and support in 2023? Do they lack common sense??

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands (and mouth). If you people continue to fail to understand the rudiments of politics I hope you don't transfer the disastrous, undiplomatic, tactless trait to your next generation.

The only southern Presidency in 2023 is the SW.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by QuotaSystem: 5:20am On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

On what ground will the North or Fulani support them when they've been in the presidency even more than the Fulanis since 1999?!

The North will support the SW on the very solid grounds that the other alternative are the ipob supporting, gutter mouthed, hatred and bigotry filled Northern /Fulani antagonists.

In addition to the fact that the SW is the only southern region that supported the North and its Fulani candidate in the last election.

It is easier for Shekau to be British PM than for the SE to lead Nigeria in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency In 2023 By Lasisi Olagunju MONDAY LINES TRIBUNE by stayreal: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Igbos should NOT pursue presidency. This country is turning more into hell in a handbasket day by day. The North and the West have been the main heads in the British named colony called Nigeria for over 50 years. Let it be known before all man on earth that it was them ( North and West) that destroyed Nigeria with their kleptocracy, bloodlust and lies. For those among them that are reasonable and know the Truth...I condemn them not. Pursing Igbo presidency will only backfire if the earth isn't already on fire by 2023...it not worth it. Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: The True Owners Of Lagos State / LAGOS People Are Paying Lagos Government For Using Television And Fan(photos) / Today Sit At Home In Wotowoto Style - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.