Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying (884 Views)

6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / See How to create a whatsapp account with a Fake phone number / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by BETTERPH0NES: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Nowadays, spotting a fake phone is really difficult because fake phone producers now make their phone even more sophisticated than the original. But the difference is still clear.

Fake phones don't last, they develop many problems that will probably knock you off your feet and leaving you with the option of discarding it.

I'll be listing the differences between a  fake phone and original phone.

Check it out here https://www.betterphones.xyz/2020/11/how-to-spot-fake-phone-before-you-buy.html
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2020
BETTERPH0NES:
Nowadays, spotting a fake phone is really difficult because fake phone producers now make their phone even more sophisticated than the original. But the difference is still clear.

Fake phones don't last, they develop many problems that will probably knock you off your feet and leaving you with the option of discarding it.

Check it out here https://www.betterphones.xyz/2020/11/how-to-spot-fake-phone-before-you-buy.html
La click la preeq bend north west east
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by Emeka71(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Many people nowadays won't buy fake phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by Mohbola(f): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2020
People should try not to buy fake phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by jamiudarex(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikpunekenwa:

La click la preeq bend north west east
Lmao gringrin
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by saxby(f): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Ok, but to avoid buying fake phones I always make sure I get my devices from designated TECNO retail sales outlet
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by Jacku: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
BETTERPH0NES:

use IMEI.info
Re: How To Spot A Fake Phone Before Buying by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
op no try at all, give us something meaningful to read on here first before redirecting us to your blog at least..

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Iphone @ Good Prices !!!! / Xiaomi POCO M3 Teardown: Looks Familiar But Built Different / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.