Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

UNIBEN Extends Post-utme Registration Deadline For 2020/2021 Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNIBEN Extends Post-utme Registration Deadline For 2020/2021 Session (129 Views)

Davido Shares Plans For 2020, Says He Is Buying New Cars, Houses And Jets / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Extends Post-utme Registration Deadline For 2020/2021 Session by Millionaireme: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2020
This is to inform the public and prospective students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the management of the institution has extended the deadline for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME registration.

According to the management, the new deadline is November 30th, 2020. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so Learn More

Source:

https://ablymedia.com.ng/uniben-extends-post-utme-registration-deadline/

(1) (Reply)

Basic Career Counselling For All, And It’s Usefulness For Everyone / My Wife Plans To Kill Me And Lied To Me About My Kid / Its Gonna Be Da Dullest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.