Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. (5273 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Asiri Comedy: Playing Pranks Made Me Wet My Bed Till SS3 / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by ReportMedia: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2020
SS3 Lagos student of Vetland Grammar School Agege Lagos, kept the internet talking as he propose to his attractive English teacher.

The SS3 Lagos student decided to propose his attractive English teacher during a class assignment, he slipped a love letter in the page of his assignment exercise book....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/ss3-lagos-student-propose-to-his-english-teacher/

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2020
this is not Nigeria guy..

West Africa don't have handsome guys like this (especially Nigeria ).

more like he's from EAST AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by illicit(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Ajebo pikins....
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Even though I had a crush on my very attractive teacher back then, I never get liver to propose or ask her out

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by genitori(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

you never see fine boy. you need to move to a better place
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2020
genitori:

you never see fine boy. you need to move to a better place

yes, that's what I'M planning..

no handsome male in Nigeria...

be pissed off.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by genitori(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
undecided
fati2001:

be pissed off.
undecided
fati2001:

be pissed off.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by babzlim(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Then you most be DANGEROUSLY URGLY.

quote author=fati2001 post=96518984]

be pissed off. [/quote]
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2020
babzlim:
Then you most be DANGEROUSLY URGLY.
quote author=fati2001 post=96518984]

be pissed off.

THANKS FOR THAT.....
BUT IT STILL REMAIN THE SAME ( NO HANDSOME MEN IN NIGERIA)..

PLS IF YOU ARE PISSED YOU CAN REST OFF UR FUCKIN HEAD.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

Dropping all the fallacies left, right and centre, ain't you? cool
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by okanlanwon44879: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Then you most be DANGEROUSLY URGLY. quote author=fati2001 post=96518984] yes, that's what I'M planning.. no handsome male in Nigeria... be pissed off. [/quote]
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
okanlanwon44879:
Then you most be DANGEROUSLY URGLY. quote author=fati2001 post=96518984] yes, that's what I'M planning.. no handsome male in Nigeria... be pissed off.

yes ooh, i accepted it..

I don't wanna give birth to monstrous kid /kids because of fuglyness...

that why I wanna find handsome man because of my ugliness..

ugly + ugly = yamps (terrible horrible)

ugly + handsome or beautiful = average (still manageable)

handsome + beautiful = excellent ( more like words can't express it)..

NEXT WORLD AM GONNA BEG LORD TO CREATE ME PERFECTLY.

but it still remain the saying...

NIGERIA MEN ARE FUGLY..

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Kondomatic(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

Says the lady that I can make a fortune by just selling the meat from her left lower eyelid alone.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Kondomatic:
Says the lady that I can make a fortune by just selling the meat from her left lower eyelid alone.

yes ooh,

can we apply the same method to Nigeria men (with their faces flat like frying pan wer dy take dy fry garri).

1 Like

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2020
What was her reaction?? No time to read play play gist. grin.

He's fresh Sha... tongue
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by muller101(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

be pissed off.
Coming from someone with face like forged metal.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
muller101:
Coming from someone with face like forged metal.

NIGERIA MEN AIN'T HANDSOME.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by muller101(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

NIGERIA MEN AIN'T HANDSOME.
Are you beautiful?
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
muller101:
Are you beautiful?

ASK AGAIN...

NIGERIA MEN AIN'T HANDSOME..E. G LIK YOU
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by muller101(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

ASK AGAIN...

NIGERIA MEN AIN'T HANDSOME..E. G LIK YOU
Fati if you spot me walk by. And you no turn back look me. Neck de pain you.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
muller101:
Fati if you spot me walk by. And you no turn back look me. Neck de pain you.

so shall it be... AMEN

DON'T FIND A TYPICAL AFRICA MAN HANDSOME..
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Traininghub(f): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
You're wrong! And we do have some sensible guys as well!
You do not use hate to correct hate. As much as I do not like the mentality of some Nairaland guys, I think there's a better way to prove your point or debate.

Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Kobicove(m): 2:34am On Nov 29, 2020
This thread has already derailed undecided
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by fati2001(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Traininghub post=96544338][/quote]

STILL REMAIN THE SAME.
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by SAMBARRY: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: SS3 Lagos Student Propose To His English Teacher!. by Bornsinner7: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

You guys should stop quoting that girl!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ebbe Or Funlola? / Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.