Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? (607 Views)

Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? by Deeemphasis01: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Last three weeks, I was called for an interview at a juma'at masjid here in kano. Last week, they called and told me to bring my credentials which will be tanslated, scanned and sent to saudi Arabia. They will send me a mail containing the date for another interview through zoom or Skype after which if am lucky, I will be granted a fully funded scholarship to study in the country (Saudi Arabia). If you were also invited for something similar to this, lets discuss it here.
Re: Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? by KennedyKennedy2(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
Last three weeks, I was called for an interview at a juma'at masjid here in kano. Last week, they called and told me to bring my credentials which will be tanslated, scanned and sent to saudi Arabia. They will send me a mail containing the date for another interview through zoom or Skype after which if am lucky, I will be granted a fully funded scholarship to study in the country (Saudi Arabia). If you were also invited for something similar to this, lets discuss it here.
SCAM..............

1 Like

Re: Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
congratulations and it's not a scam that dude is just jealous
Re: Apart From Me, Who Else Applied For Scholarship To Saudi Arabia? by osato45: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
is it for undergraduate study?

(1) (Reply)

Waec Electronic Marking Application 2021 / Is Aocoed Safe For Both Staff And Students? / I Can't Download My Npower PPA Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.