Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization (3856 Views)

US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by EzeUche2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
More grease to your elbow ROSSIKEcool
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by CrudeOil2(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
qwerty
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by fatherab1: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Demdem wrote:

But today, even students are pulling top of the range motors. Is it not because PDP opened up the economy, and implemented policies to resuscitate the long forsaken middle class?

Don't sit now behind your fancy wheels, laptop, blackberry, and i-pad asking ''what have they done for us?'' as if you could afford the equivalent of such luxuries under Abacha and his friends!

THE BLACKBERRY/LAPTOP WHERE PDP (RIP) BUY FOR ME? OLE
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by tunnytox(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
ROSSIKE:

But today, even students are pulling top of the range motors. Is it not because PDP opened up the economy, and  implemented policies to resuscitate the long forsaken middle class?

Don't sit now behind your fancy wheels, laptop, blackberry, and i-pad asking ''what have they done for us?'' as if you could afford the equivalent of such luxuries under Abacha and his friends!

You can stick your head in the sand all you like. I've just shown you 6 or 7 ''plans'' that came to fruition above. Which you ignore of course. You're free to vote Buhari. Hopefully other Nigerians will choose more wisely!

Thank you Jonathan for bringing Blackberry to Nigeria. LOL grin grin and Umblela too as well as job security. Jonathan na you biko!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2011
father ab:

THE BLACKBERRY/LAPTOP WHERE PDP (RIP) BUY FOR ME? OLE

Abegii attribute that to ROSSIKE. na im talk am
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by DisGuy: 4:03am On Jul 18, 2011
no agenda? grin

No light grin
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Gbawe: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

More grease to your elbow ROSSIKEcool

Can you still say the above today?  grin grin grin grin grin It is going to be a pleasure watching GEJ disappoint those of you who voted for him based on sentiments and ethnic bias. We told you guys , non-stop, that GEJ is all talk. There is no way on Earth he will ever deliver because the numerous deleterious and anti-people AGIPs (any government in power) who helped GEJ win are not just going to disappear into thin air !!!

Already we see the AGIP laughing all the way to the bank with how GEJ is keeping things "business as usual" for them to the detriment of Nigeria. "Leaner cabinet not possible" and the creation of more ministries are simply ways for GEJ to share our wealth around in ensuring all his AGIP buddies are 'sorted'. Femi Otedola is already laughing with GEJ's directive that the home of corruption NNPC turn around our refineries in 24 months !!! What a joke !!! Watch as GEJ extends 24 months to 4 years. Shortly before he leaves the stage the refineries will then be sold to Otedola and Dangote in 'padi padi' style for pittance. Jonathan's underground 'pension' is then secured for life.

Where is the PIB ? Did we not hear it will be passed into law before the end of the last republic? Some of you , despite proof of his sheer incompetence and how he fraternized with the [b]perpetual [/b]enemies of our progress, still preferred to vote for GEJ out of sentiments and ethnic bias. Well , enjoy your "fresh air" . It is only the AGIPs I see laughing right now while Nigerians are dying, power supply worsening, kerosine scarcity crippling, etc, etc . These type of post , based entirely on blind optimism, are sheer comedy with how they expose the naive thinking of some of you. Did we not tell you folks that 'smart talk' from politician is not rare in our history? What is rare is the political will to match the 'smart talk' . Clearly, given his history, GEJ lacks political will yet Nigerians like you expected to get water out of a stone  grin grin grin Sheer awada  grin grin
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by tunnytox(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
Jona's power agenda will be unveiled again when he's campaigning for re-election  grin grin
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Gbawe: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
tunnytox:

Jona's power agenda will be unveil again when he's campaigning for re-election grin grin

Abi OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Those who touted GEJ as the "privatization" President have quietly toned down their appearance on Nairaland after oga GEJ , to their extreme shame and disappointment, directed that the NNPC be given 24 months to "fix" our refineries. These same folks , before the election, had pledged support for Mr. President because "he will privatize everything ASAP and Nigeria will work beautifully". It is so difficult to understand why Nigerians , after being 419ned again and again by deceptive empty barrels, still decided to place their faith in a man with a mediocre history of leadership. Abi PDP use 'Jazz' on Nigerians?
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by reindeer: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2011
I believe Jonathan will deliver if given enough time.
He seems a little slow, more like a child  with learning difficulty, all he needs to perform is at least 40years.
That is assuming he is just ten times as dull as we think he is, he may be more. . .
oh well, thats what other people with learning difficulty voted for isnt it?
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2011
tunnytox:

Jona's power agenda will be unveiled again when he's campaigning for re-election  grin grin

Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by macjive01: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2011
^^^^ missed you
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Gbawe: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2011
reindeer:

I believe Jonathan will deliver if given enough time.
He seems a little slow, more like a child  with learning difficulty, all he needs to perform is at least 40years.
That is assuming he is just ten times as dull as we think he is, he may be more. . .
oh well, thats what other people with learning difficulty voted for isnt it?

grin grin grin The OP, If I remember correctly , along with Beaf, Paddy lo, Papabrowne et al, was one those who spammed this forum with articles about all the " brilliant initiatives" Jonathan would use to turn Nigeria around. Papabrowne stated he was supporting GEJ because he is the "privatization President". I told these people , ordinarily intelligent most times but unreasonably illogical where GEJ is concerned, to learn from history and note that Jonathan is all talk. I showed them that , pertaining to Nigeria, we will know those who will deliver by their record and history. The availability of laudable plans has never been a problem for Nigeria. It is the sincerity and political will to implement those laudable plans that is consistently missing in those who have led us since 1999.

Given all we have been through it was simply wrong to gamble again on another mediocre administrator with a below par record of effective, visionary and driven leadership. We did not need another Yar Adua - or worse . It now seems we have got a leader shaping up to be worse than Yar Adua. Hope GEJ proves me wrong for the sake of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by nateevs(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2011
I wonder where the research dude is now. I tell you, a database is one of the greatest inventions of man. It stores BS in a safe place for a day of reckoning. I wonder what are we "unveiling" now.

Ah! I know We've just unveiled "No point agenda"
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Gbawe: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2011
nateevs:

I wonder where the research dude is now. I tell you, a database is one of the greatest inventions of man. It stores BS in a safe place for a day of reckoning. I wonder what are we "unveiling" now.

Correct yarn !!!! I warned those folks , back then, that , like Arnie, "I'll be back" when GEJ begins to stink up the joint. They kept talking and spamming . Wey dem dey now ? Anyone willing to defend the crazy decision of the "Privatization President" that the home of corruption NNPC should turn around our refineries in 24 months?

Papabrowne how far? How come your "Privatization Presido" has let you down? Why is he not interested in doing what is most developmental and most economically logical i.e concede our refineries transparently into competent private hands? Is that not why you voted for GEJ? Did you not claim he is the candidate who will privatize whatever needed to be privatized ASAP ? Who gains from GEJ's decisions (as we kept telling you would happen) if not the AGIPs like Otedola and others who "make so much money from oil than they knew what to spend it on"? "Fresh air" !!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization by Gbawe: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2011
nateevs:

Licking his wounds no doubt. I remember telling wannabee 'economists' and poor students of history like Paddy Lo , with no real and pragmatic appreciation of what is on the ground, that Nigeria is not like their diasporan bases . Those folks would not listen. They failed to understand that Nigeria is the embodiment of wasted opportunity and neglect of natural endowment because most of our leaders have never been able to match actions with their laudable utterances. It is not Rocket science.

Nigeria is a very difficult country to run because any leader will face powerful forces seeking to protect their vested interests. Basic intelligence should have shown Rossike, Paddy lo, Papabrowne et al that GEJ was always going to be DOA (dead on arrival) because Mr. President , rather than prepare to battle them, went out of his way to sell his soul to the most ruinous hands in Nigeria just so he could win an election. Now he cannot deliver for anyone but the AGIPs who gave him conditions for their "total" endorsement eg "do not privatise the refineries".

Ordinary Nigerians are today the losers with how GEJ is now openly rewarding his AGIP pals to the detriment of Nigeria's progress. No one can doubt that the NNPC directive is wrong for Nigeria yet good for GEJ's AGIP pals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Human Trafficking Ring In Greece Busted (videos Inside) / Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Can We Continue Like This? PDP Supporters, Be Sincere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.