Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fbn Heritage Fund Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fbn Heritage Fund Investment (475 Views)

It's Like There Has Been Some Changes In Mutual Fund Investment / Have You Heard Of Global Fund Investment. / Earn Thrill Fund Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fbn Heritage Fund Investment by alamarmeen: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Please can someone help me with the procedures on how to sell the shares (FBN HERITAGE FUND) i bought in 2007 because the first bank branches and some brokers are of little help
Re: Fbn Heritage Fund Investment by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
You bought a mutual fund. You can never disposed a mut fund thr a broker.
If you are the real owner of the fund certificate, it should not be a problem for you to liquidate it at fbn quest.
If you did buy the fund in 2007, fbn quest will pay you all accrued outstanding dividends.
You can contact fbn quest via
www.fbnquest.com
or

https://fbnquest.com/trustees/let-us-contact-you/

Route your complaints via the link above.
I hope this will help you.
Re: Fbn Heritage Fund Investment by alamarmeen: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Leggitsam:
You bought a mutual fund. You can never disposed a mut fund thr a broker.
If you are the real owner of the fund certificate, it should not be a problem for you to liquidate it at fbn quest.
If you did buy the fund in 2007, fbn quest will pay you all accrued outstanding dividends.
You can contact fbn quest via
www.fbnquest.com
or

https://fbnquest.com/trustees/let-us-contact-you/

Route your complaints via the link above.
I hope this will help you.

thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Invest With S.M Business Nigeria And Earn 40% Monthly For 6months. / None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.