Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year (284 Views)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Why Get Pregnant If You Can't Keep The Babies? / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year by onebani: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2020
A Ghanaian man has taken Twitter, to give a suggestion to men who are yet to achieve anything since the inception of the year.

Identified as Target Kojo Black on the micro-blogging site, the young man advised his fellow men not to just let the year 2020 pass by without achieving anything.

https://www.onebaniblog.com/get-someones-daughter-pregnant/

He further stated that if they know it will be impossible to achieve a feat before the year runs out, they should just get a lady pregnant.

Kojo Black tweeted;

“The year is coming to an end. At least if yuh can’t achieve anything this year, GET SOMEONE’S DAUGHTER PREGNANT”

Use The Link Below To Read More;
https://www.onebaniblog.com/get-someones-daughter-pregnant/
Re: Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year by donbachi(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Hope u will provide what they eat and take care of the pregnancies...adviser.
Re: Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year by DamnnNiggarr: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
2020 has entered many people's skull.

2020 abeg come dey go.

(1) (Reply)

How Soldier Shot My Brother And Watched Him Bleed To Death In Abia - Woman Tells / I Planned My Kidnapping With My Lover / Yahya Bello: A Thorough And Investigative Analysis Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.