Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Start Up A Transport Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Start Up A Transport Business (249 Views)

Advice Needed!!!!! What Type Of Vehicle Can I Get For A Transport Business / We Sell Clean Mini Buses ( KOROPE ) For Your Transport Business - DIRECT BELGIUM / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up A Transport Business by Lukaku12: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning nairalander...an elder brother of mine owns a pencil light Camry and also works but earn very little so he was thinking of using this vehicle for public transport although the vehicle is registered as private and he’s not the one to drive the vehicle cos he’s working and won’t be able to do the driving so he’s planning on hiring a driver who will remit money to him on a weekly basis, since his salary can’t even last up to two weeks so he’s thinking of using the vehicle as a source of income for him since he stays very close to where he works...please people who have taken this part before how was ur experience?? Transport business isnt easy that’s why I brought up the issue here to have a larger audience and advice from y’all I will be in the comment section
Re: How To Start Up A Transport Business by 2special(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
A bit risky allowing someone else to use your car for transport business
Re: How To Start Up A Transport Business by Lukaku12: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
2special:
A bit risky allowing someone else to use your car for transport business
Exactly they won’t maintain it
Re: How To Start Up A Transport Business by 2special(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lukaku12:

Exactly they won’t maintain it
Yeah, the way the owner of the car will use and maintain it will be different from another person
Re: How To Start Up A Transport Business by Lukaku12: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
2special:
Yeah, the way the owner of the car will use and maintain it will be different from another person
Currently the owner won’t be able to do the business so he has to look for someone’s responsible who’s gonna do that..thanks for your time
GOD BLESS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2010 Upgraded To 2012 Corolla Available For 1.4m / Naija Used Toyota Camry Tiny Light @ 650k...09012013436 / Toyota Camry Big Daddy XLE (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.