Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom (466 Views)

NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded / Kidnapped Wife Of Olugbenga Ale, Akeredolu's Chief Of Staff Rescued By Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by Officialhorlah(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Barely two days after her abduction , the wife of the Chief of Staff to the Ondo State governor , Olugbenga Ale , has regained her freedom .
The PUNCH had earlier reported that Mrs Ale , alongside one other person, was kidnapped on Thursday evening along the Ondo- Akure Expressway at Owena area in the Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo State , while travelling from Lagos to Akure .
It was, however , gathered that the victims were rescued on Saturday morning by men of the Ondo State Security Network also known as Amotekun Corps in collaboration with local hunters and vigilante in the area.
The Commander of the Amotekun Corps, Adetunji Adeleye, who confirmed the release of Mrs Ale, said it was too early to disclose how the victim was rescued since it was a security matter.
He said, “ We thank God for the achievement, it was not easy. But we are are able to arrest some persons in connection with the matter. ”

Adeleye also said some suspects have been arrested in connection with the murder of the Olufon of Ifon , Oba Israel Adeusi, who was killed by some gunmen on Thursday.
“ We are closing in on the hoodlums . We also arrested some persons at Elegbeka in connection with the killing of the monarch. But they are under interrogation and they are helping us with useful information, ” Adeleye said.

Cc Myynd44

https://punchng.com/breaking-akeredolus-chief-of-staffs-wife-regains-freedom/

Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by IamFINESSE: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by ERockson: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
All hail Amotekun
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by muykem: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank God.
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by obami007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank God
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Victory at last. All thanks to God.
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by juman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Unfortunate country.
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by Kestolove(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ipob don cash out for Xmas..
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by helinues: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lucky her
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by zeusdgrt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
And so?
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by inoki247: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na when Hisbah go start to dey burst Bandit nd Herdsman...
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by onlinenigba: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have no pity for these politicians bcoz they'll caused the problems you and I are facing today.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Like my people would say..."Díẹ̀ díẹ̀ nimú ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ẹ́ fi ń wọgbà" - Little by little is how the pig’s nose enters the yard..
Re: BREAKING: Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Regains Freedom by Golden057(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Instead of telling us how much they paid for ransome, we understand how things work in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Students Abduction: Army Making Reassuring Noises, Says Mailafia / 2023: Ekiti APC Did Not Endorse Fayemi Kayode Forum / Former Unilag VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.