Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (48802 Views)

Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Moferere:
Where is the road? undecided

+

Take a look at the roof of those ragtag houses.

I thought it is only the SW that has brown roofs.
The brown roofs are few and from what I saw it looks like a lock up shop not really a residential building.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
/
The poor in Nigeria are always happy to give the little they have to the wealthy. Daddy G.Os understand these dynamics and use it to their advantages.

Cry not for them.

/
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Pio44: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Confused ibo
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Osashalom: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kosiso12:
Arochukwu Indigenes Block Sen. Kalu Convoy & This Happened (Photos)

Arochukwu indigenes comprising majorly youths on Saturday blocked convoy of Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on his way to Arochukwu and presented him with different food items including livestocks in appreciation to his road projects in Arochukwu .

IGBERE TV reports that Senator Kalu who was on his way to attend his party's (APC) programme to receive some decampees from the people's democratic party (PDP) and All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) into the All Progressive's Congress (APC) made the brief stop as a result of the indigenes who got wind of the news that Senator Kalu's convoy was passing through their community.

The indigenes immediately mobilized and lined up along the road in their thousands , which made Senator Kalu to make the stop and acknowledge their cheers. Driven by the excitement the indigenes who are predominantly farmers presented food items and a livestock to Senator Kalu as an expression of their gratitude.

The roads being constructed in the villages are Achara, Okpo, Amafie, Amaetiti, Ebouoru and Amasa all leading to Ututu community. Addressing joyous youths,the Senate Chief Whip assured that the roads will soon be completed. He told the youths to be grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari whose generosity to the South East has made the roads construction possible.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373394/arochukwu-indigenes-block-sen-kalu-convoy-appreciates-food-items-constructing-roads/
I sorry for this payed mob. Which road project are they talking about?
I actually traveled through that road today and I almost threw up because of pot holes. Bad road is the quickest way to know that you have reach the East when travelling.

1 Like

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Mars16(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mediocrity everywhere.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by MayorSD: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is called Eye Service caused by Hunger.....���
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Peppysco: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na only when these people come Lagos dem dey get mouth, so, dem self dey worship a Jagaban for their state, despite the obvious lack of development.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by PDJT: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The poor in Nigeria are always happy to give the little they have to the wealthy. Daddy G.Os understand these dynamics and use it to their advantages.

Cry not for them.

/

-It is in the Bible; “It will be taken from the poor, and given to the rich” something like that. Check Matthew 25:29 in church tomorrow. Thank me on Monday morning.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kosiso12:
Arochukwu Indigenes Block Sen. Kalu Convoy & This Happened (Photos)

Arochukwu indigenes comprising majorly youths on Saturday blocked convoy of Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on his way to Arochukwu and presented him with different food items including livestocks in appreciation to his road projects in Arochukwu .

IGBERE TV reports that Senator Kalu who was on his way to attend his party's (APC) programme to receive some decampees from the people's democratic party (PDP) and All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) into the All Progressive's Congress (APC) made the brief stop as a result of the indigenes who got wind of the news that Senator Kalu's convoy was passing through their community.

The indigenes immediately mobilized and lined up along the road in their thousands , which made Senator Kalu to make the stop and acknowledge their cheers. Driven by the excitement the indigenes who are predominantly farmers presented food items and a livestock to Senator Kalu as an expression of their gratitude.

The roads being constructed in the villages are Achara, Okpo, Amafie, Amaetiti, Ebouoru and Amasa all leading to Ututu community. Addressing joyous youths,the Senate Chief Whip assured that the roads will soon be completed. He told the youths to be grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari whose generosity to the South East has made the roads construction possible.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1373394/arochukwu-indigenes-block-sen-kalu-convoy-appreciates-food-items-constructing-roads/
The scenario looks staged
Man is extensively clout chasing these days
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Classic case of Stockholm Syndrome!
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Coinbased: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Arochukwu :The most neglected LGA in the entire Nigeria
you think so
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2020
See the tattered road....Abia is under a curse indeed
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Mrgreg5295: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Y0rubakwe:
Lolz, why are westerners insulting aro, even their state capitals can’t compete with that. That picture is a picture of a small compound, but if you go to the west, you will see this everywhere.
There is a reason why the west is called brown roof republic. If we insult the west they will not care, but they defend Lagos as if it’s their deity or something. They know that the rest of the west is a neglected shithole that they cannot defend.
so what exactly are you saying? must u bring in tribalism on every issue? South west will defend Tinubu to grave south east will defend kalu to grave but we want Northerners to join us in condemning Buhari even as he is outdated I think Nigerians have same mentality n is too bad

2 Likes

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by overboard(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
Igbos we need to have an igbo conference, igbo only conference with no single mom igbo around their are things we need to discuss that needs to be strictly top secret.

The picture I see above annoys me so much, igbo land is weak, south east is weak

Lol grin grin grin I think I know what you’re about. Believe me, the Yorubas need that and the Niger Deltans or so-called South South too.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Hunger and frustration, cooperate ND president beggars.
When are you coming to the north to beg us for presidency?

Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Proflere: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Y0rubakwe:
Lolz, why are westerners insulting aro, even their state capitals can’t compete with that. That picture is a picture of a small compound, but if you go to the west, you will see this everywhere.
There is a reason why the west is called brown roof republic. If we insult the west they will not care, but they defend Lagos as if it’s their deity or something. They know that the rest of the west is a neglected shithole that they cannot defend.
lol, ogbeni find time to travel to cities in the west. I know you must have served in a village in the west that is why you have this submission.
Re: Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) by Jermat20(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Look at the useless road they are standing to block a man who have looted them dry. Sometimes I wonder if some of our youths have common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.