Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders (13451 Views)

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Bonesking(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
This huriwa I hope u have nothing to do with Pdp or ipob, cause nothing umahi said concern's human rights
I tell you. They are gradually exposing themselves.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Konskott(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you check well, you will see the hands of those Gov. Umahi accused in the HURIWA statement. I don't think they should dabble into this except that Anyim and co have a hand in the foolish statement. How can they challenge the CDO of a state. Do they receive the kind of intel that the gobernor receives on security issues? Abeg, they should quit this meddlesomeness.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by JoeEeL(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Immediately any one that was nice before just join APC they become mental and brainless why?

Couldn't agree more. See Fashola today, carrying camera up and down.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Bonesking(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Millimann:
I used to hold Umahi in high esteem.
Keep your useless esteem to yourself, Umahi never asked you for it.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by slowice(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Why is it that when they join apc they start talking carelessly. There must be something fundamentally wrong with that party

Well both apc and pdp are one and the same... I'm only interested in the individuals... Done with party
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by RuddyFusion(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
This huriwa I hope u have nothing to do with Pdp or ipob, cause nothing umahi said concern's human rights
Are they saying the truth? If yes then face front
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by RuddyFusion(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Konskott:
If you check well, you will see the hands of those Gov. Umahi accused in the HURIWA statement. I don't think they should dabble into this except that Anyim and co have a hand in the foolish statement. How can they challenge the CDO of a state. Do they receive the kind of intel that the gobernor receives on security issues? Abeg, they should quit this meddlesomeness.
what rubbish intel....so he didn't have that intel when he was in PDP...and ALLL those who migrate with him to APC are not cultist and ipob sponsors?.....we know this game and it will consume him
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Sonn(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
omenka:
Go school, e no gree. Na to dey follow Kanu dey propagate nonsense.

What a shame.
This Omenka of a guy is an epitome wasted "SCHOOL FEES" he vomits more r**bish than BATS do

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Nyanabo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Inso much as it is ok to cross-carpet between parties I don't think its quite alright to overnight paint you previous party black and to claim innocent of all the happening in the party since your stay. We all know umahi left for his selfish gain and not that of the ndi-igbos like he pretends to be.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Ugonna62: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
umahi is just a buterfly that think himself a bird.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by zeusdgrt(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

Couldn't agree more. See Fashola today, carrying camera up and down.

Serious

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Botvfx1: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you're Nigerian, chances are you've heard of General Sani Abacha. A shades - wearing dictator, he ruled over the world's most popular country with an iron fist, till he met his end in 1998. Since then, tranches of cash looted by the late General have trickled back to the Nigerian state. In this episode, we examine the life and times of General Sani Abacha and how the Abacha name rose to become more than just a delicious igbo delicacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_41L1kpUM
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Edidiong123: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by shedy03(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Immediately any one that was nice before just join APC they become mental and brainless why?
Wallai, good observation.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by zeusdgrt(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
shedy03:

Wallai, good observation.
Is very disturbing
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Favourchris(f): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Racoon:

Errors of grammar are common but I have passed my opinion.I had C4 in English Language WASSCE June 1999.Does that not sound good to you? Nnamdi Kanu really do you strong thing.Ndoo!

Waow respect bro. 1999... then I was in primary school
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by PigTormentor: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
More like pdp human left HYPOCRITES.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Petdagr8t(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Umahi has just proved my words which states that anyone that joined APC automatically lost his or her sense of reasoning.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by chozzy: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Aswear
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by chinedumoooo: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Leave governor Umahi alone and face lekki shooting, if this so call human rights care about citizenry as their name implies.
Unless they have registered their name as political party.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by authority2006(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:

It's simply because you can't deal with the pain of them leaving your party of rogues.
Below is the symbol of PDP

Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by zeusdgrt(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
authority2006:

It's simply because you can't deal with the pain of them leaving your party of rogues.
Below is the symbol of PDP
Myopic thinking,I don't need to belong to a party before I speak the truth or say something that's evident.So sorry is not a pdp apc issue,it's the truth u can go hug transformer if u don't like the truth grin
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by chrisxxx(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
omenka:
Go school, e no gree. Na to dey follow Kanu dey propagate nonsense.

What a shame.
Mr. Education,
'What a shame' is an exclamation. You are supposed to add an exclamation mark to it.
It should read: What a shame!
With the above you will agree with me that we don't need to insult anyone based on the wrong use of a language that doesn't belong to us.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Burstit(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Racoon:

Errors of grammar are common but I have passed my opinion.I had C4 in English Language WASSCE June 1999.Does that not sound good to you? Nnamdi Kanu really do you strong thing.Ndoo!
You de respond to that muumuu, na Benue boy nah, the can sell their father out for a chunk of meat. omenka na zombie miscreant, sense no de im brain again.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Burstit(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:
This one no be human right but human left.
What's their business with this?
See anoda cursed zombie miscreant
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Burstit(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sonn:
This Omenka of a guy is an epitome wasted "SCHOOL FEES" he vomits more r**bish than BATS do
My brother de guy no get shame again, upon de curses and insults wey people de hurl at him, him no want look into the mirror to see how empty of a person he has become. The effects of the curses has robbed him of individuality, useless BMC miscreant.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Racoon:

C4?

No wonder!!

Like god, like worshiper. Smh.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Those of you saying what concerns human rights with defamation which is what Umahi did by coming out to say unverified information from unknown sources told him Anyim a former senate president and SGF and Egwu a former governor and senator are sponsoring IPOB and cultists to plan mayhem in the state are just plain ignorant.
It's because Umahi knows he has immunity that's why he could come out to slander both men.
Hope you can see how human rights is involved now.
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by dannymoniq: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Umahi is the new golden boy without sense trying so hard to please northern hegemony in return for presidency. But mind you, the more he swims in the murky water of politics the more useless he becomes. He will never come near that post. Hausa/Fulani will watch him destroy little reputation remain for him.

Let him go and ask AMEACHI and AKPABIO
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by dannymoniq: 4:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Let him go ask Ameachi and Akpabio from the South South
Re: HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders by authority2006(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Myopic thinking,I don't need to belong to a party before I speak the truth or say something that's evident.So sorry is not a pdp apc issue,it's the truth u can go hug transformer if u don't like the truth grin

Truth my yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airforce Crash Victims To Be Buried Today / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.