Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Do You Need #10m? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need #10m? (1129 Views)

Blco Request 10m Bbls Ttt Naira Deal N78/4 On Cotonou Waters. / For Sale:various Plots Of Lands At Ogudu Gra;10m, 12m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 38m, 45m, / Ago Avaliable For Sales (10m Liters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need #10m? by tokoro: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2011
Pls call 08183142420 if you seriously requre this for your business ideas or expansion.serious entrepreneurs only.
Re: Do You Need #10m? by boyzone200: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2011
PLS CAN YOU SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU DETAILS OF A CYBER CAFE I WANT PURCHASE IN LAGOS AT A PRICE OF 1.2 M NAIRA WITH EVERYTHING INTACT, MY REPAYMENT WILL BE MADE ON MONTHLY BASIS TO COMPLETE THE REPAYMENT. REGARDS.

UGO

energy@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Need #10m? by sholatech(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2011
Be careful with t.okoro that is faceless until you place money in a finbank account!
Re: Do You Need #10m? by anizzle(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2011
I have an idea for a photo studio furnished with costumes.
income potential is placed at an average of 50,000 a day
Marketing strategy is a bomb and sure winner
contact me for details

Effiong Aniekan

effionganiekan@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Need #10m? by omobolajoe(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2011
I have series of ideas but let me state a few that will be a house hold name in time to come: glass production, cement production and precious stone mining. Here is my email omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need #10m? by cjenny: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2011
@sholatech pls how do u knw T okoro,have u done business with him before?is he real of fake?pls i really wnt to knw.
Re: Do You Need #10m? by sholatech(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2011
@cJenny, I do not know him in person. He said he's based in Kano and I asked my account officer in a bank to meet with him & he kept making excuses. He asked me to open an online a/c with Finbank which I did and then he asked me to forward sms of my a/c details to him(which of course contained my access PIN). He was now expecting me to deposit 1 million naira into the a/c which I became cautious. I had entered a Finbank branch near me & asked for confirmation of any staff bearing the name he gave me in Kano branch and was told no-one has such name on their system.
Re: Do You Need #10m? by cjenny: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
@sholatech thanks very much
Re: Do You Need #10m? by stpat1(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2011
simply put. He is a scammer.
Re: Do You Need #10m? by cjenny: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2011
Indeed he is really a big time scammer.i nearly fall for his trick,thank God i reasoned very fast.he told me he is in Adeola odeku branch of finbank and i purposely said head office and the olodo said yes,not even knowing the head office of finebank.i was just posting him until it got to the stage he ask me to write loan application and include my account details and send to a certain email add with which he will use to process since he is out of lagos on official assignment to kano for over 2wks as at the time i came in contact with him,even till nw.i just decied to cut off from him.

Tony okoro as he is known is a scammer!!!!!!!! House Beware
Re: Do You Need #10m? by cameronese(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
But how can someone just poop up in online forum and say
"Do You Need N10m" and you guys are actually dancing around it?

10M? That's the same amount i paid for my E-250 which is the envy
of every eyes. I know how hard I worked for it.

Therefore, wonder how someone could just poop up and say casually "Do You Need N10M"
AND people are really responding?

No wonder scammers have been feeding FAT!

I never expected anyone to reply him in the first place.

You guys should be careful pls.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Ur Money An Get 100% Return / Business Loans At Interest Rates As Low As 1% / Trucks Needed Urgently In South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.