Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) (37267 Views)

Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
You will not see arewa bmc paid agents here now. If this was ipob we go already reach page 10.

Hisbah destroyed beer bottle butvlook at who is under influence of alcohol, Garuba Salisu. Not Bayo o, and not Obi but Garuba. Blood kaffirs.

Lost his gun and job ontop of alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Serious tragedy averted

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by idahme(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Give him the sack letter he so wished, disgrace to the police. His friends with such behaviours are littered all over the country, God will surely expose them as he has done to this chap. Nigerian police authority is a disgrace to this nation, they cant get the bad eggs off their books.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
sapphiere:
There is a difference between snatched and seized

IPOB is an abbreviation for Indigenous People of Biafra. When abbreviating words you use the punctuation mark called "the capital letter".
Biafraland is a proper noun. Therefore, you start with capital letter.

Brutally has two "l" not one.

Igbo is a proper noun. Therefore, the first letter should be a capital letter.

i like what you done here ..make I sama u card ,reason Why I wan sama u card be say you corrected him in a matured way without abusing him ...somewhat like his teacher

If u want the recharge card mention me on any Old thread Then u decide if u want physical recharge card or etop up

1 Like

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by chatinent: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
I introduce you..... SWAT.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Blessingbenson(f): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2020
God bless you
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by chatinent: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
sapphiere:

IPOB is an abbreviation for Indigenous People of Biafra. When abbreviating words you use the punctuation mark called "the capital letter".

Biafraland isn't a proper noun yet.

It isn't a definite geographical territory or a name of a place yet.

No bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Ryan03(f): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
That guy with the camara is trying to incite violence on the police man.

The policeman was unprofessional but then accusing the man of something he hasn't done is wrong
the guy recording the stuff is out on a different mission, but do I blame him? Not at all, I blame the useless policeman who have no respect for his uniform
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Senatoraku: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2020
chai, nothing Westlife no go see for empty street. Nigeria police and unlawful behaviour, (5&6)
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2020
This one don lose him.job so.

Awaitin the headline tomorrow
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Draught: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Honestly I pity him.. I understand his situation..

Because if you look at it holistically, the Government or whoever has him under their jurisdiction is to blame..
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by babatee90(m): 2:14am On Nov 29, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
At the end of the day, this police are humans

They also have personal and family problems
so that would be your justification and explanation if he had killed someone under the influence of alcohol just because he supposedly has personal problems? What happened to resigning or taking a leave if his family problems are going to cost innocent Nigerians their lives
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by chozzy: 3:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Terrible
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Kishkosh: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The policeman was unprofessional but then accusing the man of something he hasn't done is wrong

I agree with you brother
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by doctorcovid29(m): 3:55am On Nov 29, 2020
That is why criminals are not afraid of police men,they will go to joint smoke Indian hem with criminals,cults members police dey,u na think the same POLICE will fight crime ur name na sorry ,government and trying buying guns ,cars for patrol,but they no go do the job with sincerity,for d good ones God bless u,we are watching u,every thing u do as a reward,police please respect urself and let the public respect u,stop taking bribe, smoke Indian hem, join cult u are giving the society problem which they dnt even have trust in police force, please bring back the trust as a police to protect life and property,God bless Nigeria God bless the good police men and women
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by tit(f): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2020
that man is a repentant boko haram now.
i knows him very well.
he is not happy they post him to police instead of army
that is why he drink
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by vioment: 4:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Citizens arrest done right.

I hope garba is reviewed and demoted, or retrained or fired. But he should first be suspended for a month with pay pending review.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by zoedew: 5:25am On Nov 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The gun was rescued before it gets used by one inebriated to accidentally discharge its contents in to an innocent citizen.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by mfoniso67157: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Citizens arrest done right. I hope garba is reviewed and demoted, or retrained or fired. But he should first be suspended for a month with pay pending review.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by tranxo(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Garuba Salisu is drunk? Drunk with water? Wia Hisbah police dem?
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Netanya:
Nigeria's Police Force is filled with the wrong people , totally.
Chinansa are u right? grin
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by fola044: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Na one of people wey dem wan reform be dis ?����
Maybe after reformation na 6 bottles against 2 he go dey take.....though, im village people dey wave am to come back to the village as dem don sack am for spiritual realm, IG.....do d needful, action !!!�
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Patrickker(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Summing up what the Police in Nigeria does is easy - drink alcohol, molest Nigerians (in most cases the innocent ones), womanize and collect 50/100 naira from hustling motorists. The people who are meant to enforce the law end up breaking it. Our forces need a total overhaul. That is what you see when tribalism, nepotism, religious affiliation are used as prerequisite for recruitment. I met one military man (I guess a Fulani man from his accent) recently who couldn't communicate in English. This country needs a check through and through.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2020
chatinent:

Biafraland isn't a proper noun yet.

It isn't a definite geographical territory or a name of a place yet.

No bias.
Is it a common noun?
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
I hear say police no dey joke with cases of rifles getting missing in the hands of their officers.

If that is the case, then Garba Salisu should just kiss his job goodbye. E don use him job shayo be dat. And that is if he doesn't end up in jail considering that it wasn't snatched from him while using it for official purpose. But lost due to gross indiscipline, drunkenness at that.

So Abuja has turned to be where all sorts of criminal activities are now linked to,even police recruitment.
So we were told that Abuja is a place for all Nigerians but we can see that most ills(kidnapping,robbery,political interference,high injustice,reckless high-handed decision making,angsterism,currency manipulation) are the hallmark of our supposedly Federal Capital.Is that not the very reasons why they deceived us that Lagos was 'full',hence Nigeria should have another Capital!
Shame everywhere.
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Bizzyliss(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Him fellow police officers for don set am up
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by pointstores(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Ezmans: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Iconstar:
na wa o
his work in police don finish

1 Like

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2020
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE HAVE FINALLY FINISHED HIS JOB
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Donspicey: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Dem seize his rifle.....

His Eye clear one time.....

Dos policemen can drink for Africa.......

Yeye fowlsssssss

Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by Dreyton36: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2020
sapphiere:

Chai grin see how babe they teach this one English language
Las Las na Dem go say " School na scam"
Re: Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) by KhingPaul(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Baba don shayo put for head enough.
That's why i don't do alcohol. I prefer a joint of grass. Alcohol would suddenly make you a big fool of yourself. But guess what, kush don't do such. Laslas, na to find place crash dey catch your cruise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Brothers Over Kidnap Of Mother, Son For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos / Fight Breaks Out Between Two Ladies Publicly On New Year's Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.