Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan (4625 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Endorsement Of President Jonathan Is An Endorsement For Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by JAZES(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
Endorsement indeed.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by tlops(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Arosa:

GEJ is a winner, peeps do not underestimate the power of okada riders.  lipsrsealed

They wouldnt drive you home if you fail to vote GEJ on the 9th.

Can someone pls help tell GEJ that I want to support him. let him extend his largess to me.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by ideylaff: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
GEJ connects with the masses, whether it is professionals or okada riders, shoemakers, carpenters, market women etc

@ Beaf u are right oooo, everybody has an Umbreriloia  in their house dats d connection oooo or na Unbellaaliaiai relaaa rella eeeeee eee eee eeee

6 months and your bobo has qualified as Dbanj's Promoter already, what an achievement,  grin
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by cvibe: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
gej all the way.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
What won't PDP do, their posters are everywhere. Na them get money pass? bunch of thieves.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
What's up with all these poor political endorsements by Jonathan. . . undecided

This guy is a dummie, first he uses a biscuit then the umbrella now he's using motorcyclists. . .

Whatever happened to the "normal" political endorsements like billboards and posters! grin grin
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
mama-gee:

This guy is a dummie, first he uses a biscuit then the umbrella now he's using motorcyclists. . .

Whatever happened to the "normal" political endorsements like billboards and posters! grin grin

I endorse Mamagee
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^I can't be endorsed. . .

I aint a politician nor a public figure. wink
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by babytoun: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Anyone who understands politics in Nigeria knows there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2015,

Ofo ni gbogbo BB parade.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by geniusbami(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
cheesy grin NLs, U make Alibaba's jokes sound amateurish, what a place to check in when U need sm laugh therapy. I laugh in Patois when I saw this thread. cheesy grin

Now, I'm very gd at mobilising people. Let somebody just gv me d campaign office of d PirigiDi-Pim office in Abuja 'cos I hv dis proposal 4 them: if they can advance me just N20m, I will organize all d zoo materials, d chickens, d tortoise, doggies n all dem family members, no be endorse? they will endorse all dem candidates 1 by 1, frm presidential candidate to d counsellors in all d wards of all LG councils of all states of d federation.

(Laugh! cheesy grin) No be to endorse? I laugh in Swahili !!!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2011
babytoun said:

Anyone who understands politics in Nigeria knows there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2015

lol grin Peeps are just chopping Buhari's money while deceiving him that he's got a chance. Poor guy. grin grin
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by okadaman2: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2011
mama-gee:

That nonsense does not work in Nigeria in you don't have level playing field, let's be honest. Buhari and ribadu needs to connct with the poor in the south, sit down and do his job to convince them that money for few Okada top men will not save them from corruption, bad roads, bad schools police harrasment. no hospital. PDP na baba right now, few know Buhari on the ground in the south. Even in lagos, naija people are tribalist, they just like to lie.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by ideylaff: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2011
Anyone who understands politics in Nigeria knows there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2015,

Ofo ni  gbogbo BB parade.

@babytoun, hmmmm.dats very deep and can be factual in the eyes of man, but we reject it in The Lords name. AMEN
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Areosapien(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2011
Guys, check out Eldee's facebook message regarding the manipulative actions of the Goodluck Jonathan campaign team:

www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150113896423148

Please, someone should open a thread on this issue. I'm using a phone, hence my restricted privileges and inability to do the aforesaid.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by olugbemi4u: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2011
1) Can Mr President explain what happened to the case of N104m seized from Nancy Ebere Nwosu who allegedy swore to an affidat to the EFCC that she was laundering money for Dame Patience Jonathan?

2) What about the announcement by the then EFCC spokesman,Mr Osita Nwajah on September 11, 2006 that the sum of 13.5m USD was seized from another associate of Mrs Jonathan which the anti-graft body said belonged to the now first lady?

3) Any explanation on the several billions of Naira which DSP Alamiesegha left in Bayelsa coffers as at the time of his impeachment which was allegedy squandered in months by Jonathan without anything to show for it?

4) Who presided over the FEC meeting in October 2009 where a 4 km runnway at Abuja Airport was awarded for N64b?Late Predident Yaradua was already in Saudi Hospital as at the time!

5 What happened to the 30b USD Yaradua left in the excess crude account that is virtually empty now?

6 How come it is only Nigeria under Jonathan whose foreign reserve is depleting among oil producing nations at a time of all time high increase in prices of oil products?

We understand Jonathan is scared of General Buhari promise to check out what happened to the billions of dollars the ruling PDP has sunk to the power sector to give Nigeria further darkness instead of light because he has supervised that sector in the last four years.

No amount of cheap shots will stop the change Nigeria awaits from ensuring that Nigerians enjoy regular power supply starting from finding out what the PDP did to put the light out so that money never pour into procuring darkness in our country again."
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by olugbemi4u: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2011
Ribadu should tell us where he got money to buy houses in Lagos,Dubai,UK,US ans Abuja especially the one very close to Aso Rock.
Why much was his salary in police?
He should tell us his deal with OBJ and Jonathan to destroy ACN.
There is no amount of propaganda that can change my mind form BB ticket as the best.i am not a politician but i think in a universalistic dimension and i wish Nigeria well.
This country is due for revolution the only team that have the zeal is BUHARI/BAKARE Nigeria can not continues like.
The only thing permanent is change
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by juman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
olugbemi4u:

Ribadu should tell us where he got money to buy houses in Lagos,Dubai,UK,US ans Abuja especially the one very close to Aso Rock.
Why much was his salary in police?

He should tell us his deal with OBJ and Jonathan to destroy ACN.
There is no amount of propaganda that can change my mind form BB ticket as the best.i am not a politician but i think in a universalistic dimension and i wish Nigeria well.
This country is due for revolution the only team that have the zeal is BUHARI/BAKARE Nigeria can not continues like.
The only thing permanent is change

Rumours, rumours, and rumours. Even it's not just rumours, it's lies.

grin Okay, What of his house near WHITE HOUSE in America? grin grin grin grin. Lies.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by juman(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
Our stakeholders across regions should stand up for President Jonathan.

Let support him, he will surely deliver.

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team, Nigeria will certainly be a better place.

We are very lucky to have a president with Ph.D, this is a very rare opportunity for countries.

Say Jonathan.
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
I suppose the pros'titutes association of Nigeria will be endorsing Jona soon too!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630587.0.html
e do not endorse Jonathan –Okada owners

Thursday, 24 March 2011 00:00 Auwalu Umar, Kano

Commercial motorcycle owners popularly known as Okada riders under the aegis of Amalgamated Commercial Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association of Nigeria (ACOMORAN) have dissociated themselves from the endorsement of President Goodluck Jonathan for the April presidential election by a splinter group of the association.
The Okada riders, who spoke in Kano yesterday through their national president Alhaji Muhammadu Sani Hassan, said nobody was endorsed by the association as every member of the association has the right to vote for any candidate of his choice. “We only advise members to vote for credible and God-fearing people from councillorship to the office of the President”, he said.

They also said President Jonathan has been “deceived and misinformed by one dubious group” that claimed to be leaders of the association; saying the culprits will be brought to book accordingly.

He said his leadership was officially confered on him on August 2, 2009 by the National Board of Trustees as contained in the ACOMORAN‘s constitution articles 17, 18, 22 and 23 respectively. Later on August 9, 2009, according to him, one Chief Alfred W. Opara created a faction for his personal interest which brought a duplication of leadership.

This, he said, informed the resolve of the national board of trustees to take Opara along with two others to a federal high court which restrained Opara, Oladapo Egunjobi and their purported caretaker committee, led by one Babangida Maihula from parading themselves as leaders of the association.

He described the recent endorsement of Jonathan by the splinter group as contempt of court, saying “the President was misled and deceived” and therefore urged the president, security agencies and government officials to stop dealing with them in any transaction concerning the association.

http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14687:we-do-not-endorse-jonathan-okada-owners&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

team gej - army of liars

fresh bullshit 2011!!!!
Re: Another Massive Endorsement For Jonathan by sley4life(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lets join the winning train

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators / Dino Milaye: IGP Idris Warns Senate / Biafra Day_ Photos From Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.