Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Broadcaster/sex Therapist Tushbee Gives Out Sex Tips To Ladies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broadcaster/sex Therapist Tushbee Gives Out Sex Tips To Ladies. (250 Views)

Marlians Dig Out Sex Tape Of Pastor That Called Naira Marley A Demon & Satanic / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) / CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broadcaster/sex Therapist Tushbee Gives Out Sex Tips To Ladies. by Feneconnect(f): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
SEX TIPS FOR LADIES. HOW TO BECOME BETTER IN BED.

I want to ask a question!. Between Kissing and penetration, which do you prefer?

Tonight , I will be giving out some sex tips on how to be better in bed. As I draw inspiration from Maressa Brown. So, I will be sharing some tips we both resonate with when it comes to this topic.

Moreso, according to a study in The American Journal of Medicine, it is said that to be better in bed, you have to master the act of kissing and seriously , engage in it while making out.

1. MASTER THE ACT OF KISSING.
kissing boosts levels of dopamine in the brain, a desire-spiking neurotransmitter in both men and women
So to become better in bed, kiss more . Kiss more I mean, master the act. Communicate with your lips , wet, soft, and slowly .
Be creative with the lips. The movement of the lips matters alot.
How all four lips, aligns gently and play with each is a wonderful feel. Guys, to make a woman love you more, kiss her passionately. Worship her lips just like you worship her body.

trace their lips slowly with your tongue, or softly bite the edge of their lower lip with your teeth.

2. In a survey, ears ranked just behind the scrotum as a body part that, when touched, can help men reach their peak. Who knew it was such a turn on?
Add this to your list of sex techniques: try delicately nibbling or licking their ears as they're getting closer to orgasm, while whispering something like: 'Do you like it when I touch you?'
Certain words during intercourse are necessary to say, while you whine and grind him slowly.
So, don't forget to play with his ears.

3. Don't be scared of the scrotum .

No biting or pinching, please:

this area is extra vulnerable to sharp impact.
According to sex coach Charlie Glickman ,

I agree to Gentle sucking, squeezing or cupping, which may help some men reach climax more easily during sex.
When it comes to pre-intimacy, use this technique, 'Start with your hand around both balls, then bring your fingertips together over them – like you're picking up a napkin off the floor.'
A study published in the journal Ergonomics found that the nape loves low-frequency vibrations.

4. THE NECK.
Take advantage by kissing the back of their neck with your mouth slightly open, and hum. 'The combination of heat and vibrations will help prompt some serious sensations..

5. Don't be Shy with the Shaft.

Because the internal erectile tissues lie deep beneath the skin's surface, when it comes to how to get your grip on, the best sex tips for women will tell you that many guys like the shaft handled pretty firmly. Form a fist around it, moving up and down and adding pressure as you go.
a survey published in the journal BJU International
Men rated the shaft tops for orgasmic sensitivity when compared with the rest of their nether regions.

6. Pay strong attention to their nipples.

They'd like a little TLC. Men who were surveyed for a study in the journal Cortex admitted that the nips are one of their top hot spots.
So ladies, focus point is nipple. Play with it just like you will play with your partners lips and as I have described it.
Queen who is also a sexist suggests sucking on one while stroking your their penis with your hand. 'Adding the two erogenous zones together can be very pleasurable,'

7. Get involved with the head

The head of the penis, or the glans, has significantly more nerves than the shaft, so don't skimp on the attention. (The tip is basically the closest thing a person with a penis has to a clitoris, though it's not nearly as sensitive.
After coating your fingers in lube, 'loop them into an O shape and slide them over the glans', Queen advises. Then use short, slow pumps that tighten around the tip.
During oral, run your tongue all over the glans and use some soft suction.

8. Locate the male center of gravity

In Glickman's book "The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure" he
calls the prostate gland which is located a finger's length inside the bum the 'male center of gravity'.
To hit this orgasm-inducing region, you'll need to insert a well-lubricated digit into your man's behind, directed toward the front of his body or give him a rim job.

If neither you nor him is up for that, you can also stimulate the prostate by touching the perineum

9. Have a perineum bash.

The Perineum is
Located behind the scrotum and before his rear entry, this spot contains a gent's ejaculatory muscles which, when massaged, can make his blast-off feel even more intense.
Use your thumb to gently rub the perineum in a circular motion, keeping in rhythm with what your mouth is doing. Right before he is about to finish, press the spot firmly to give him an orgasm to top all orgasms.'

Then ask for anything you want in return.

Re: Broadcaster/sex Therapist Tushbee Gives Out Sex Tips To Ladies. by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
OK o.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Davido Says He Is Going To Be His Drivers Best Man At His Wedding / JUST IN: Government Bans Whatsapp And Facebook In Schools (see Details) / Breaking News! Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.