Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) (42031 Views)

Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Alexpetra: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
he now make that song, na money be fine bobo make sense more.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by HRMK: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
superlanny:
Ifeanyi lucky say him escape flatthead, e for pain am when he grow up.
but who get Igbo wey him go take am resemble?chioma or davido or both?
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by PaulH07: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
why look out for a weakling when looking at a family picture? Okay does that mean when you look at your family pictures ,u look out for the weakling in your family grin angry. Sir oke mkpi who is the weakling in your own family picture

Jesus, what manner of fvckery is this?
This one must be Ozoor twin brother ooo
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
PaulH07:

Jesus, what manner of fvckery is this?
This one must be Ozoor twin brother ooo
lmao
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by IDENNAA(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I see a couple and see their kids....I already know which one of them is a weakling in the other room.
It's obvious Davido is passionate and very good in bed and that's why all his kids look like him.

I have postulated a theory that says that it is not about dominant and recessive genes but about performance at conception.
Go and check it; a child always looks like the partner who worked harder on the day the child was conceived.

I have four kids and I can comfortably ask you to keep quiet and face your jokes.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by lozanni(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
GroundnutSoup9:
This kids looks more like mr adedeji adeleke.

Blood is thicker than water.
Sometimes a kid might not resemble any of the parents directly, but might look like one of his Grandparents or Grand Uncle.
I guess it's all in the genes that are dominant.
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Resemble en mama
Re: Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I see a couple and see their kids....I already know which one of them is a weakling in the other room.
It's obvious Davido is passionate and very good in bed and that's why all his kids look like him.

I have postulated a theory that says that it is not about dominant and recessive genes but about performance at conception.
Go and check it; a child always looks like the partner who worked harder on the day the child was conceived.

I can't believe my eyes .....

Chukwu kere muna gị!!!!!

Finally you're back
.......this is serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos) / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.