Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale (1012 Views)

Cat/Kitten For Free Adoption / Pure Black Male Kitten Available For Sale / Doberman Pinscher Puppie Now Available ( Pure Black Male Pup Also In The Litter) (2) (3) (4)

Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Pure Black domestic short hair kitten available. Kitten is nine weeks old, male, and extremely handsome. grin

Sorry guys, as always interested buyers should please send a private message.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by spinna: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
lol u don create your own breed sebi? DsH ko.. DSs nii..

Naija sabi package.. good luck on sales.. pics n price?

Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
@Spinna, bearing that explanation in mind, most of the cats locally found in the country fall into this category. You are welcome.

Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by spinna: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Touche my dear.. i stand corrected. i thought u coined the phrase...pics and price pls. i wanna know if e cute or of e resemble winchy first cheesy cheesy
TrickorTreat:
@Spinna, bearing that explanation in mind, most of the cats locally found in the country fall into this category. You are welcome.
Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
spinna:
Touche my dear.. i stand corrected. i thought u coined the phrase...pics and price pls. i wanna know if e cute or of e resemble winchy first cheesy cheesy

Please send your whatsapp number to my email address stated above. Thank you.
Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by spinna: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
TrickorTreat:

Please send your whatsapp number to my email address stated above. Thank you.
Ok thanks.. btw there is nothing wrong with coining your own phrase
Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by modsAREuselesss: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2020
TrickorTreat:
Pure Black domestic short hair kitten available. Kitten is nine weeks old, male, and extremely handsome. grin

Sorry guys, as always interested buyers should please send a private message or a mail to dazzlynpretzell@gmail.com

Thank you.
post pics. tanks
Re: Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
post pics. tanks

10months Old Male Rottweiler For Sale / Is My Princess Looking Good? 13months Old / If U See This 3mnths Female Slant Back Gsd,u Will Shout Halleluyah....4sale..