Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? (15982 Views)

The Uncontrollable Spread Of Sexual Lust / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wilderness is a place of pruning (sanctification) and it's a process. The children of Israel came out of Egypt (Sin as a controlling force) in a night(a moment) but has to endure wilderness(lust of the flesh as an instrument of sin for 40 years(a generation-lifetime). And you overcome these by mortifying it or denying it food or expression.

1 Like

Re: Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? by Cousin9999: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2020
That depends on the person and their unique situation. Unhealthy lust or obsession with money occurs for a number of the same reasons:

-mental health issues
-immaturity
-low IQ (sorry)
Re: Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? by usermane(m): 4:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Love for money. You can go weeks and months without sex.
Re: Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? by OfficialUche: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Geofavor:

I'm sure you wouldn't try this with the religion of peace. Because they would hunt you down and take your head.
Lol... keep consoling yourself.
Most of you vile nairaland xtians would have been dead then.
Re: Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? by Geofavor(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialUche:

Lol... keep consoling yourself.
Most of you vile nairaland xtians would have been dead then.
Good thing I'm not a vile Nairaland xtian (whatever this means).

Like I said, if you got the cajones, try that in the Islam section with Mohammed. Let's see if you won't end up decapitated. But you won't try it, because you value your head.
Whoever you are, I want you to know that you are a coward. You would only pick on Christians because they are not violent.

By the way, I hope you enjoyed your ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.