Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire (8622 Views)

5 African Countries Where Snow Falls / Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Generalwoodz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
That reminds me...the day I sent a Vietnamese girl 5k... Girl was so overboard with Joy. She sent nudes and even introduced her fams to me. Thanking me like am a Nigerian prince. .. omo I was like na just 5k until I googled it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by naijadrivablog: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
mgrin Zimbabwe
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by sosowater: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Benwallt:
he is not talking about economics, just value of money, period. I know you are not happy that our naira still surpasses some countries currency but deal with it.

I don't even have a reason to be happy. Despite the low value of Indonesian money, they have a working system, better security and infrastructure.

That same 1.8million rupees can't rent you a house over there.

Forget that naira is greater, but what have we achieved over these countries? Absolutely nothing.

Even with crisis, iran has a working system.

Praising naira for these so called feat is just like celebrating mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by samwise180(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Dollars in that rate will make you a billionaire then
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by ednut1(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Brawlscartel:

This is the problem with nigerians I'm telling you bereau d change is 380 u dy argue ...

Last week a circular was sent to all bereau d change officer if you sell about 380 is an offense...

If them catch you na u know....

I even watch it again when the chair of bereau the change announce it again on channels...

Report anyone selling above
they give bdc 10k usd per week. Cannot meet the demands of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
majamajic:

Lagos office ? If yes , drop the location here
Shop TWO at Hajj camp shopping complex
Along m/muhammed international airport road
Ikeja, Lagos
Right beside Airport road police station

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by majamajic(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
marvelphysics:

Ikeja, Lagos

Ok thanks ,
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Jamestown123: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
allgoodlight:
There are countries in which a mere 50,000 naira will make you an instant millionaire and live like a king. Nigerian currency is not as low or disvalue as most painted it to be. In fact 50, 000 naira in number 3 country is equivalent to 67.4million.

Nigerians regard our currency as a low standard currency that does not have value in any country of the world.

Comparing it with dollars, the Nigerian currency is quite low but something many of us don’t know is that it goes like that for other countries, whose currencies are lower than Nigeria’s currency.

Fortunately for us, there are many countries that our currency is greater than. Therefore Naira is not such a low standard currency as many think it is.

In no particular order, see the top 5 countries where you can become an instant millionaire with just 50,000 naira and live like a king with Nigeria currency.

1. INDONESIA

Indonesia is one of the most populated countries of the world, in fact, it is the fourth most populated country, more populated than Nigeria.

The Indonesian currency is called the Indonesian Rupiah

1 Nigerian Naira is equal to 37.98 Indonesian Rupiah

50, 000 * 37.98 = 1.8million Rupiah

2. VIETNAM

Vietnam is one of the famous and popular Asian countries in the world.

It is also a top tourist centre. It’s currency is the Vietnamese Dong.

I Nigerian is worth 60.4 Vietnamese Dong

50, 000 * 60.4 = 3million Dong

3. VENEZUELA

Venezuela is one of the largest America countries in terms of landmass.

It is a South America country located at the North East of the South American coast.

The currency of Venezuela is Venezuelan Sovereign Bolivar

I Nigerian Naira is equal to 1348 Venezuelan Sovereign Bolivar.

50, 000 * 1348 = 67.4million Bolivar

4. LAOS

Laos is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It is a perfect destination for Tourism.

The currency used in Laos is known as the Laotian Kip.

1 Nigerian Naira is worth 24.22 Laotian Kip.

50, 000 * 24.22 = 1.2million kip

5. IRAN

Iran is one of the top Islamic countries in the world.

It is sited on a large plateau, that is its feet is higher than it’s neighbours.

It contains a large population of people. According to my research, their currency is known as the Iranian Rial.

1 Nigerian naira is equal to 110 Iranian Rial.

50, 000 * 110 = 5.5million Rial

Source: https://knowlist..com/2020/11/5-countries-where-nigerian-naira-will.html?m=1
You are daft.
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by allgoodlight(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jamestown123:
You are daft.

In statistical improbability variable the word 'daft' can't be use without fact being perspicacious is for rare gems. A sagacious man don't throw insult to make point or debate an intellectual argument. Remain bless.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Toyade888(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Educonomist:

OP , this is the nominal value not real value. The Purchasing Power (i.e the amount of things your money can buy) differs

Most people don't get this...it's like saying because 50,000 is about 146000 South Korean won then we doing better than them

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Toyade888(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
allgoodlight:

In statistical improbability variable the word 'daft' can't be use without fact being perspicacious is for rare gems. A sagacious man don't throw insult to make point or debate an intellectual argument. Remain bless.

I respect your attitude towards that comment

Regardless the point is you should have tried to explain that what you wrote doesn't mean we have a better economy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by allgoodlight(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toyade888:

I respect your attitude towards that comment

Regardless the point is you should have tried to explain that what you wrote doesn't mean we have a better economy.

Bullet of truth

Thanks
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Benwallt(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
sosowater:

I don't even have a reason to be happy. Despite the low value of Indonesian money, they have a working system, better security and infrastructure.

That same 1.8million rupees can't rent you a house over there.

Forget that naira is greater, but what have we achieved over these countries? Absolutely nothing.

Even with crisis, iran has a working system.

Praising naira for these so called feat is just like celebrating mediocrity.

this country is worse in all front. Some of us just look for the smallest thing to cheer

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Op so because of this I should remain in Nigeria
thunder where art thou embarassed
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by sosowater: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Generalwoodz:
That reminds me...the day I sent a Vietnamese girl 5k... Girl was so overboard with Joy. She sent nudes and even introduced her fams to me. Thanking me like am a Nigerian prince. .. omo I was like na just 5k until I googled it

For 5k that won't buy her a decent meal for a full day or two pairs of jeans in Vietnam?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Joedave25: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2020
marvelphysics:

I work in a bureau de change, they have been cheating u sir
Can i email if u want to trade with us at our office

Please email me pls
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by jieta: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2020
allgoodlight:

I'm i the only one that feel impressed with your use of diction.
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by naxee9294: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2020
allgoodlight:
There are countries in which a mere 50,000 naira will make you an instant millionaire and live like a king. Nigerian currency is not as low or disvalue as most painted it to be. In fact 50, 000 naira in number 3 country is equivalent to 67.4million.

Nigerians regard our currency as a low standard currency that does not have value in any country of the world.

Comparing it with dollars, the Nigerian currency is quite low but something many of us don’t know is that it goes like that for other countries, whose currencies are lower than Nigeria’s currency.

Fortunately for us, there are many countries that our currency is greater than. Therefore Naira is not such a low standard currency as many think it is.

In no particular order, see the top 5 countries where you can become an instant millionaire with just 50,000 naira and live like a king with Nigeria currency.

1. INDONESIA

Indonesia is one of the most populated countries of the world, in fact, it is the fourth most populated country, more populated than Nigeria.

The Indonesian currency is called the Indonesian Rupiah

1 Nigerian Naira is equal to 37.98 Indonesian Rupiah

50, 000 * 37.98 = 1.8million Rupiah

2. VIETNAM

Vietnam is one of the famous and popular Asian countries in the world.

It is also a top tourist centre. It’s currency is the Vietnamese Dong.

I Nigerian is worth 60.4 Vietnamese Dong

50, 000 * 60.4 = 3million Dong

3. VENEZUELA

Venezuela is one of the largest America countries in terms of landmass.

It is a South America country located at the North East of the South American coast.

The currency of Venezuela is Venezuelan Sovereign Bolivar

I Nigerian Naira is equal to 1348 Venezuelan Sovereign Bolivar.

50, 000 * 1348 = 67.4million Bolivar

4. LAOS

Laos is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It is a perfect destination for Tourism.

The currency used in Laos is known as the Laotian Kip.

1 Nigerian Naira is worth 24.22 Laotian Kip.

50, 000 * 24.22 = 1.2million kip

5. IRAN

Iran is one of the top Islamic countries in the world.

It is sited on a large plateau, that is its feet is higher than it’s neighbours.

It contains a large population of people. According to my research, their currency is known as the Iranian Rial.

1 Nigerian naira is equal to 110 Iranian Rial.

50, 000 * 110 = 5.5million Rial

Source: https://knowlist..com/2020/11/5-countries-where-nigerian-naira-will.html?m=1
na una type dey carry mumu blogs we don marry fake articles come dey drop am for nairaland
see naira and that of your fake rate.

XE Currency Converter: 1 VEF to NGN = 38.2929 Nigerian Nairas.
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by allgoodlight(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
naxee9294:
na una type dey carry mumu blogs we don marry fake articles come dey drop am for nairaland
see naira and that of your fake rate.

XE Currency Converter: 1 VEF to NGN = 38.2929 Nigerian Nairas.

Being a conscious constant choleric create a microscopic cognitive erosion in fraction-miniscule unwittingly to you. Regurgitating insult while correcting a mistake shows your are ostentatious and lordly in nature. Correct me politely in humility, you will earn my respect and honour.

You term my article fake because you spot a relative mistake trigger by glitch during my research I am human liable to make mistakes. Check the below data you are also wrong in a relative sense. Modern man don't throw insult with knowledge or condemn without fact.

Remain bless

Thanks for spotting my mistake error to correction.

Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by naxee9294: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
allgoodlight:

Being a conscious constant choleric create a microscopic cognitive erosion in fraction-miniscule unwittingly to you. Regurgitating insult while correcting a mistake shows your are ostentatious and lordly in nature. Correct me politely in humility, you will earn my respect and honour.

You term my article fake because you spot a relative mistake trigger by glitch during my research I am human liable to make mistakes. Check the below data you are also wrong in a relative sense. Modern man don't throw insult with knowledge or condemn without fact.

Remain bless

Thanks for spotting my mistake error to correction.
sorry!!! but that's the only fact bro!!!
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
marvelphysics:

I work in a bureau de change, they have been cheating u sir
Can i email if u want to trade with us at our office
rate?
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2020
marvelphysics:

Ikeja, Lagos
Rate today?
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Brawlscartel(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Generalwoodz:

Bro how can you send money to Vietnam I dy research dem school e cheap 1 kind
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Generalwoodz:

You 5000 is just 304,000 VND which they spend under 30 seconds. An average vietnamese is much more than an average Nigerian. You guys will be in Nigeria saying what happens in another country you have never set your feet too. Vietnamese money going below Naira doesn't mean you have an edge over them. It is 100% easy to survive and live a good life here in Vietnam than in Nigeria.
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Brawlscartel(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Generalwoodz:

Bro how can I send na

I wanna send it there by Monday please
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by tosinhtml: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Brawlscartel:

380 in bank

Money is not spent in the bank, you spend it by exchanging it for value from people who sell at 500.
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by Imustreturn(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Brawlscartel:

380 in bank
will they agree to sell to you even at 400?
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by cletz991(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2020
angry
Uncle you can lie o
Generalwoodz:
Re: Top 5 Countries Where 50, 000 Naira Will Make You Instant Millionaire by naijadrivablog: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japa 101: Europe / Forex Shortage Hits Airlines As $575m Stuck In Nigeria / How Safe Is Port-harcourt Now For Someone Living Abroad Travelling Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.