Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Say No To Untimely Death & Amputation Due To Underlying Health Stubborn Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No To Untimely Death & Amputation Due To Underlying Health Stubborn Ailments (151 Views)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Untimely Death & Amputation Due To Underlying Health Stubborn Ailments by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2020
YOU MUST READ THIS MESSAGE TO THE END��

*How many packets will a user of STC30 need to correct an ailment?*

No matter the illness and no matter how chronic, there is a cure in STC30, a miracle product that deals with EVERY CHRONIC illness(es) except death.

The same ailment in 2 different people will be taken care of in different days/weeks even when both are consistently using the products on daily basis. This is so because they each have different physiological formation, different intensity of ailments and different emotional responses

However, it has been determined that in properly taking care of any ailment with additional care of hidden/unknown ailments, a consistent usage for 1 (one) month minimum and 6(six) months maximum is required

*Many cases of many people have been taken care of in days, weeks, months or less or more. No health challenge is expected to persist beyond 180 (one hundred and eighty days) of consistent daily use

Please note that usage of STC30 does not contradict usage of hospital drugs. *Only give gap of 2 hours.*

SO DO NOT EVER ASK A PATIENT TO DISCONTINUE HIS/HER PRESCRIPTIONS WHILE TAKING STC30. THE STC30 STEMCELL PRODUCT IS PURELY ORGANIC AND WILL NOT CLASH IN ANY WAY WITH A PATIENT'S PRESCRIPTIONS HITHERTO.

THE PATIENT WILL MAKE THIS DECISION TO DISCONTINUE USE OF HIS/HER NORMAL DRUGS OVERTIME, AFTER COMPARING B4 AND AFTER THE APPLICATION OF STC30.

Let's help ourselves and our people to get back our/their health without surgical operations._

*To effectively cure stroke,* do not give a restricted recovery time. For minor cases it takes 3-6 months for full recovery to take place. For severe cases, in that time drastic visible changes should have occurred yet the road to full recovery(can even last a year). In a week on STC-30, I've seen legs straighten and move, hands raised, necks move back and forth. In a month I've seen a stroke patient of about 20 years feed herself for the first time. I must add that when handling stroke, physiotherapy must be done to get the best results and fast results too. After only two packs, one of my patient's son called to say that the moms memory is better and she no longer sits in one place ( in his words "mama dey walk now o, everytime make I just reach junction I dey come"wink. In a nutshell... recovery time varies from person to person.

_*Introduce STC30 today to all.*_

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Method On How To Quite Smoking. / Indian Couple Marries At COVID-19 Centre After Bride Tests Positive / Lets Service Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.