Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE (394 Views)

“It Is Better We Divide Nigeria” – Northern Elder (Insightful) / It Is Better We Divide Nigeria...northern Group Declares / It Is Better We Divide Nigeria” – Northern Elder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by eyizlive(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2020
This is quite a simple idea backed up by the following life-long quote. *IT IS FOLLY TO DO SOMETHING THE SAME WAY AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULTS*
Since Nigeria was a thing, we've stuck to our western alliance with the British and the US. We've allowed them to teach us their language and lifestyle so much so that we've forgotten our own (me gan dey type for English because the evil is already done). Even in all these they still do not value us.
Almighty CNN even posted a video sometime during the #endsarsprotest of an American saying that the U.S have the might and proof to do the needful regarding the protest but they wouldn't do a thing because (reality check) WE ARE NOT A PRIORITY. Is Nigeria profitable to them? Yes. Are we blessed with resources and man-power? Plenty plenty but yet we just aren't a priority.

It is what it is. We have everything it takes to be a priority but we're not, why? They've so shackled and distorted our reasoning that we can't imagine life without the so-called alliance.

Now I don't know how life with Russia will be, but one thing's for sure, the present deal is a sham and can only do what it's doing so far - taking the country back.

I don't know how to start an alliance with Russia but one thing I hope to achieve with this post is that, at least someone should realise that the western media is feeding us bad information and information is everything, why? Duh! IT'S THE INFORMATION AGE!! You can't be living with wrong or bad info.

Imagine, our history gone. Our so-called heroes are MOTA4KAZ (excuse my French). Now they got the people dependent on CNN for salvation on the #lekkimassacre issue. Apparently a certain Chatham house is where they decide the Nigerian president. All these are terribly wrong.

We can start by doing-away with most western news and information. It's bullcrap. Do your due diligence. Seek good information, trust me, she's not as corny as a Nigerian girls pucci. (Feminists and friends eh Pele I just haven't met a different one nii and I don try) You'll find her to be true and just if you make the effort.

Like MJ. Said "...they (the west) don't really care about us..."
Let's embrace RUSSIA. I mean just do a little research on Putin, why won't you want a president like that?

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria is a unique state, Nigeria shouldn't copy or allies with any of European any other developed country, Nigeria is peculiar

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by Jashub: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2020
I'd take Russia over UK and the US any time of the century.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by dawnomike(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2020
AlexBells:
Nigeria is a unique state, Nigeria shouldn't copy or allies with any of European any other developed country, Nigeria is peculiar
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by eyizlive(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2020
AlexBells:

Every country needs an ally. It's not about copying. It's about trade and defence against those seeking to expand and ruin the country.
Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by eyizlive(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:

We need to change our view of westerners
Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by tobechi74: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Why not south korea
Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by eyizlive(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
tobechi74:
Why not south korea

There's nothing wrong with that but I guess you wouldn't like that because you have a negative view of the country and Russia, no?
Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
eyizlive:

Every country needs an ally. It's not about copying. It's about trade and defence against those seeking to expand and ruin the country.
Why not start Alliance with Ethiopia, Lybia, Morocco, Sycheless, Madagasca g
First you want to role with the big boys then end up being bullied, Nigeria Alliance will not add anything to Russia and won't add anything to Nigrria, Russia will always see us as business, follow your mate abeg, shoe get size

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by banmee(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:

You just have to be insane.
Re: If Nigeria Is To Be Better We Need A STRONG RUSSIAN ALLIANCE by eyizlive(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
AlexBells:

Why not start Alliance with Ethiopia, Lybia, Morocco, Sycheless, Madagasca g
First you want to role with the big boys then end up being bullied, Nigeria Alliance will not add anything to Russia and won't add anything to Nigrria, Russia will always see us as business, follow your mate abeg, shoe get size

Good point though could have been put more delicately but no probs - issa nairaland thing.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership: Nigeria's Greatest Challenge: Chief Mrs Rosemary Emmanuel. / Kanu Sounds Tough, Warns South-east Govs Over IPOB Vigilantes / Osinbajo Says Expanding The Scope Of The ESP Is Now Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.