Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? (352 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu's Trial On The 26th Of July 2021 Will Not Hold' - Barr. Ejimakor / As Bad As It Is Nigeria Of 2021 Will Be A Paradise Compared To Nigeria Of 2041 / 2021 Will Be More Difficult Than Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Openbusiness: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Will it be about:
Evil VS Good? Virus VS Vaccines? Recession VS Boom? ...etc!

What are your projections, predictions and expectations about 2021? Please don't keep your wisdom to yourself. We are barely a month away from 2021. Share it so others like me can learn.

Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by doggedfighter(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2020
B
Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Righteousness89(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2020
2020 has been Massively Ridiculous!
Surving this year calls for Massive Appreciation and Thanksgiving to GOD Almighty..

Here is a Bitter!
Anyone telling u the Events are gonna get better is feeding you lies. The World is gonna get more Crazier, more Crazy and Strange Events and Happenings! The World will be Shaking uncontrollably! The Frequencies of all these things will Increase increasingly!

But the Good News is that all these will culminate to the Rapture of the Saints which could be at any Moment..

Then those left behind will officially witness the Wrath of God on this Earth.
Those left behind will witness the official taking over of the Antichrist! The New World Order! One World government! One World Religion and all that! It's gonna be real crazy here!

The Life Boat is JESUS Christ!!
It's either you accept JESUS and be Saved
Or you Refuse JESUS and be Damned!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Barka00(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Here is a Bitter!
Anyone telling u the Events are gonna get better is feeding you lies. The World is gonna get more Crazier, more Crazy and Strange Events and Happenings! The World will be Shaking uncontrollably! The Frequencies of all these things will Increase increasingly!

[/s]

Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Openbusiness: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Barka00:

U dey Mad
Instead of insulting another person for sharing his views, why not share your own na , haba!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Openbusiness: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
2020 has been Massively Ridiculous!
Surving this year calls for Massive Appreciation and Thanksgiving to GOD Almighty..
I don't think anybody in this world will dispute this. 2020 has indeed being an extremely crazy year. I have nothing but gratitude to God for making it through, for me and mine's. Surviving this year alone is a true privilege. I believe there are many people better than me who didn't even make it, but I did. I'm truly thankful.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by capitalzero: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Will it be about:
Evil VS Good? Virus VS Vaccines? Recession VS Boom? ...etc!

What are your projections, predictions and expectations about 2021? Please don't keep your wisdom to yourself. We are barely a month away from 2021. Share it so others like me can learn.

2021-year of vaccine.
More anarchy in many places
Rising insecurities in many parts of the world
More poverty
More untimely deaths
People should prepare for the worst. Trust no one. Mind your business. Do not follow crowd.
Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Well...
- There would be massive riots and protests all over the world alongside physical xenophobia and racist attacks 1st quarter of the new year.

- Nigeria would be forced to take another confab next year.

- Unity like never before would envelop Nigeria to the amazement of everyone.

- Buhari would be denied by Northerners in the newyear but an impeachment would not be moved.

- Attacks on leaders would increase, which would lead to confessions and leaking of damning secrets.

- The CBN and Finance minister would be sacked.

- The booming business for 2021 would be private security for Nigeria and stock market for the world.

- Death sentence would be passed on banditry/kidnapping and terrorism.

- A new version of Covid would erupt that the new vaccine cannot treat.

In all 2021 would not be Eldorado for Nigeria, but very vivid correction steps would commence.
Re: What Do You Think 2021 Will Be About? by Openbusiness: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
capitalzero:

2021-year of vaccine.
More anarchy in many places
Rising insecurities in many parts of the world
More poverty
More untimely deaths
People should prepare for the worst. Trust no one. Mind your business. Do not follow crowd.
Thank you for your contribution. But how do you see things with Nigeria in particular? I'm in Nigeria and would like to know which kind of reality permutations we can expect to see in 2021. Will there be more:
economic boom or doom?
insecurity or security?
what can we invest in, how should we invest or what should we pull our from?
will this country keep sinking or there's light at the 2021 tunnel?
should we start preparing to jump ship and abandon this country?
What about social life?
What about moral life, will we be seeing more of this LGBTQ madness growing?
What prominent events can we predict or expect to happen?

Opinions or wisdom nuggets on things like this will be greatly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Raid Edo Highway, Kidnap Passengers, Kill Vigilante / #endsarsnow : Good Message From Fada Oluoma To All Endsars Protesters And Nigeri / REFERENDUMS FOR THE ETHNIC NATIONALITIES OF NIGERIA - AN EXPLANATION: LNC-MNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.