Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Warning Melbet Is A Bug Scam - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Warning Melbet Is A Bug Scam (873 Views)

How To Fix Bug In COD Mobile World Championship 2020 | How To Fix Region / Maskgun Tips - How To Fix Bug In Maskgun | How To Fix High Pin In Maskgun / Call Of Duty Ack Ops 4 bug???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Melbet Is A Bug Scam by jasena: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
I registered with melbet and tried betting with a stake of 5k which I lost, next ime I bet again with same stake amount of 5k and won 15k, withdrew 10k, and bet with 5k again and won 13980. This time melbet refuses to pay me as all my over 20 attempts to make withdrawals have been rejected, they even blocked my access to customer care after several complains to me. I made my research and discovered they've been treating others this way. My 13980 is with them. I am sharing this unfortunate experience so that others won't fall into the same mess.
Please stick to older and more trusted bookmakers . thanks.

1 Like

Re: Warning Melbet Is A Bug Scam by Emeka71(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
That game is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Pro With 8 Game Discs - For Sale (cheapest Rate) / Motorola C975 Games. / Top Ps3 Games: Which Have You Played, Playa?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.