Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes (14872 Views)

2023:seethe Only Hausa Politician That Can Block Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Pls Clarify- Is Kwara State A Yoruba Or Hausa State? / House Of Reps Member Donates Christmas Gift To Christian Indigenes In Yobe Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Naajjii:

Religion fanatics, what can you do about muslims dominance? nothing.. nothing.. since you are inconsequential ,you have to deal with it.
Lol... You can run your mouth as you wish but know it that a formidable resistance is around and the turn of events will shock you. We know your exact plans and games. We know your strengths and your weaknesses. Let's see how it pans out.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Naajjii: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yujin:

Lol... You can run your mouth as you wish but know it that a formidable resistance is around and the turn of events will shock you. We know your exact plans and games. We know your strengths and your weaknesses. Let's see how it pans out.
ha ha we are waiting for that turn of events grin grin
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
I don't want to go with the issue the way u always create conspiracy and baseless figure just to catch attention. How on earth can the population of Christians reach the percentage u quoted. In Plateau state the Muslims have senate and House of Reps similar to the case of Kaduna Christians. One can't come to the social or mainstream media and start over bloating undocumented figures just to get attention. I've been to all those states several times, I know a lot about them, so u can't just tell me what u might have never experienced or seen.
You don't know a thing about Plateau state so just shut it. I'm more sincere on this issue than you. Mention just ONE INDIGENOUS TRIBE in Plateau state with 60% muslims.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Naajjii:

ha ha we are waiting for that turn of events grin grin
Lol. Ok o
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Naajjii:

ha ha always looking for excuses, now blaming british, how did the british come in, in what way did the british made muslims majority? Insecurity is the case with you people. Everyday muslims this muslims that, if you are majority automatically it will reflect,its the muslims that should be crying and complaining but here are you complaining of muslims everyday. It's the characteristics of majority? grin
You miss my absence, right? dont lie wink
Naah...I didn't miss you a bit. No one is having any problem with unfounded insecurity. There's actually insecurity in Nigeria and worst than that, it is actually a well designed insecurity.
As for the majority issue, a divided majority always lose out in the scheme of things.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Naajjii: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yujin:

Naah...I didn't miss you a bit. No one is having any problem with unfounded insecurity. There's actually insecurity in Nigeria and worst than that, it is actually a well designed insecurity.
As for the majority issue, a divided majority always lose out in the scheme of things.
How is the insecurity well designed? you always create speculation and try to make it like something real.Am sure you are one those followers of the terrorist group of IPOD.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by chrisblack: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
XANDERO85:

So how come Nasarawa -a so called majority Christian state- is now 'voting' for muslim governors ever since 1999? How come we don't see Christian governors like we see with Plateau and Taraba states?
cause the christian majority kaduna, gombe nassarawa login etc naive. They allowed the political gladiators to play them divide and rule board games

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yujin:

You don't know a thing about Plateau state so just shut it. I'm more sincere on this issue than you. Mention just ONE INDIGENOUS TRIBE in Plateau state with 60% muslims.
You always create conflict by quoting indigenous and settlers barrier. Wether they're indigene or not they're now constitutionally Indigene for staying there for more than a century.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yujin:

You always create conflict by quoting indigenous and settlers barrier. Wether they're indigene or not they're now constitutionally Indigene for staying there for more than a century.
When Blacks go to US, contest and win election within few years of settling there we celebrate it but when a Nigerian born and raised in a state, even his grand parents are born there u still call him settler!
Very sad!
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Naajjii:

How is the insecurity well designed? you always create speculation and try to make it like something real.Am sure you are one those followers of the terrorist group of IPOD.
Hahahaha... El Rufai said in regards to boko haram and I quote, "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". That your elites hobnobed with those terrorists proves they were designed. If they got out of hand later, why haven't the same elites come openly to denounce them? Your GMB once said that an attack on boko haram is an attack against the north. Doesn't it prove anything? I don't expect you to agree anyway.
Your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by nsiba: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=thatsleepboy1 post=96552833][/quote].

One of the most USELESS post of 2020
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Yujin(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
When Blacks go to US, contest and win election within few years of settling there we celebrate it but when a Nigerian born and raised in a state, even his grand parents are born there u still call him settler!
Very sad!
Lol. When I see genuine people interested in wholistic growth and development, I'll gladly bring my hand to it. The deception and partiality surrounding your indigene/settler comparison is glaring to all. Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904 Zungeru, Niger state. How many of his likes from the East are today indigenes of Niger state or any other state in the north? I'm very good in analysis so you can't throw in anything to muddle the discourse.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Naajjii: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Yujin:

Hahahaha... El Rufai said in regards to boko haram and I quote, "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". That your elites hobnobed with those terrorists proves they were designed. If they got out of hand later, why haven't the same elites come openly to denounce them? Your GMB once said that an attack on boko haram is an attack against the north. Doesn't it prove anything? I don't expect you to agree anyway.
Your hypocrisy stinks.
That how you keep twisting things, i challenge you to refer us to the links where both El-rufai and Our darling President made such comments.
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Arrewa:
Adamawa is 75% muslim state!!
Muslims dominate every sector!!

Nasarawa is 70% muslims!
Muslims dominate every sector in the state.

Kaduna State is 75% muslims!
The muslims dominate every sector in the state!

Kwara is 65% muslims!
The muslims dominate the political sector in the state.

Kogi is 60% muslims.
The Muslims dominate kogi state politics!

Gombe is 90% muslims.
We have very few Christians in Gombe just like any other northern states in Nigeria.

Benue is the only full Christian state in your list!
The Christians in Benue dominate every sector!

Where is Plateau?
Re: This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes by Joshkia: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's like the writer of this article is confused and misinformed!
Starting from the caption of the article his write-up already developed accident in research visions about the state he wrote about...
In the first place taraba has/is/will never be hausa state, so how comes you handed it over to hausa overnight ?
This is how history crippling starts, I urge you to go back for research and get yourself corrected. I believed this fellow doesn't know much about the North and only work by hearsay and read political crippled historic documents if he even did.
Though he tried by coming up with the percentage of the believers there but doesn't know much about the region itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibb's Hidden Treasure / Boko Haram: Army Explains Delay In Recapturing Seized Towns / Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.