Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Loyalty To PDP Cannot Be Compromised- Onofiok Luke Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Loyalty To PDP Cannot Be Compromised- Onofiok Luke Vows (161 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Loyalty To PDP Cannot Be Compromised- Onofiok Luke Vows by SibaKeAkwaibom: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
The Lawmaker representing Etinan/Nsit Ubom/Nsit Ubium federal consituency in the House of Representatives, Abuja; Rep. Onofiok Luke, has told his critics that he could not compromise his loyalty to his party, the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP.

Luke who made the assertion weekend in Uyo while addressing newsmen at the monthly Congress of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Akwa Ibom State Council, said he believes in the integrity of character.

He explained that what his critics failed to understand was the fact that bipartisan approach to politics remained essential at the national level of politics.

He stressed that as the people’s Representatives, the ability to coalesce the various stakeholders regardless of party affiliations to drive home the interest of their constituencies was a necessary survival instinct.

Read full text below����

https://vintageonline.ng/my-loyalty-to-pdp-cannot-be-compromised-onofiok-luke-vows/

Re: My Loyalty To PDP Cannot Be Compromised- Onofiok Luke Vows by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Story for the gods!
When the chips are down he will start singing a new song!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Attends The Burial Of The 43 Beheaded Farmers / El-rufai: Why Policemen Are Carrying Bag For Vip / Fight Against Insecurity, Its Too Early To Talk About 2023 Elections- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.