Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) (10587 Views)

Leaked S*x Tape Of Popular Nigerian Cross-dresser, James Brown With A Lady / Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / We Really Tried To Observe Social Distancing - Tacha Defends Her NGO On Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Spotlights On The Outstanding Achievements, Prospects Of Queen Brown, Founder Of Put A Smile Foundation

While craving for impact in the lives of humanity, thereby putting smiles on the faces of challenged, vulnerable and underprivileged persons across Nigeria, a renowned Abuja-based Nigeria Professional Model, Beauty Queen and CEO of "Put A Smile Foundation", Queen Brown, has remained committed to her vision and the philosophy of "doing to others what you want others to do to you".

The young and Intellectually vibrant 23years old super Model, beauty Queen and Humanitarian hails from Rivers State,.in Opobo/Nkoro Local Government Area. In her academic pursuit, Queen Brown had studied Public Administration at the prestigious institution of Heritage Polytechnic in Akwa Ibom state. She has been described by friends, fans and family members, as an accommodating, determined, simple and realistic extrovert.

In her career engagements, Queen Brown had worked with several renowned brands, both as an Ambassador and a commercial model. She had joined pageantry officially in 2017 and has contested and won several prestigious pageant event including, Miss Evo Kingdom, Face of Obio Akpor Cultural Heritage in Rivers state, Miss Tourism Imo state in 2018, Miss Indigenous Nigeria South-south in 2019 and currently the 2020 crowned Queen of Africa Universe.

As a Humanitarian, Queen Brown believes that a little act of kindness goes a long way to the heart and that the act of giving, makes her satisfied, fulfilled and happy. Some of these believes are what motivated her to establish her Humanitarian organizarion named "Put A Smile Foundation". Her Foundation has championed several Philanthropic activities and Initiatives to support underprivileged and vulnerable persons in Rivers state and across Nigeria.

Her Foundation is however set to launch its newest project and also the theirs edition of Put A Smile Initiative. Queen Brown and her organizarion has however called on the support of development partners, collaborations and endorsements with reputable brands, so as to make the 2020 Put a Smile Project a fruition.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/11/spotlights-on-outstanding-achievements.html?m=1

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
More

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Continue
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lemme park my Gwagon here, cos I definitely know this shiit is hitting FP. But is this old woman also a beauty queen ??. All these mushrooms beauty Queens sef. grin

1 Like

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
I'm beginning to think that people crown themselves,organize events and then invite and pay op for publicity.

Hustle is hustle !

2 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Netanya(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Op , do you know that we can all render assistance to people without taking pictures of them .

12 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice one to her.

with this she has made some meaningful impact in her society not like some foolish goons who go up and down typing rubbish like( simps, ipob miscreants, afonjaa e.t.c)
trolling people and dropping insults everywhere like the a$$hole above me. undecided Such people make no meaningful impact to the society other consumation. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Omihanifa: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
King of image laundering is back again undecided

Which one be QUEEN OF AFRICA UNIVERSE again

5 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by osamz007: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Nice one to her.

with this she has made some meaningful impact in her society not like some foolish goons who go up and down typing rubbish like( simps, ipob miscreants, afonjaa e.t.c)
trolling people and dropping insults everywhere like the a$$hole above me. undecided Such people make no meaningful impact to the society other consumation. cool

WETIN U DEY TALK

5 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
osamz007:

WETIN U DEY TALK
NA CHINEESE I DEY TALK. undecided

I know say pesin like you wey never go China before no go too understand that chineese wey i write. cool
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by fati2001(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good!
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by adebankole74596: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lemme park my Gwagon here, cos I definitely know this shiit is hitting FP. But is this old woman also a beauty queen ??. All these mushrooms beauty Queens sef.

1 Like

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
undecided
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Impact indeed
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Everything and everyone claiming NGO.
with 3 bako bags and 2 Cattons of only God knows what.
600 years for ...

4 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by johnhood(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Netanya:
Op , do you know that we can all render assistance to people without taking pictures of them .
Can I treat you like endowed jollof rice?
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Horbar1: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well done. This is far better than showing your unclothedness around.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by lasthero: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alex on the beat again.
Alex the hit maker.
All his beauty pagent and award ceremony MUST HIT FRONT PAGE

1 Like

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by BlackRexDeus: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
She's beautiful. Yet not as fine as Ini Edo.

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
adebankole74596:
Lemme park my Gwagon here, cos I definitely know this shiit is hitting FP. But is this old woman also a beauty queen ??. All these mushrooms beauty Queens sef.

I will arrest you for plagiarism grin grin
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by FOREX4free(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Commendable
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alex and his oloshos
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by SocialJustice: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

Na the hustle na.

3 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by ecolime(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

Man must wack na. Abi na you go feed Alex family ni?
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Very funny Queen if Africa Universe is a bleached somborri grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Once you see frivolous pageantry names, faux fictitious award names or relatively unknown people names on Front Page, just know that it's Alexreports using a fraction of the largesse he was paid to sponsor his praise-singing topics to the front page. Why they pay him to launder their image is what I don't understand. Do they not read the comments??

3 Likes

Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Xzellentgraphic: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alex and queens sha ..I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by Angelacruz: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme park my Gwagon here, cos I definitely know this shiit is hitting FP. But is this old woman also a beauty queen ??. All these mushrooms beauty Queens sef. grin
show us ur girlfrd
Re: The Humanitarian Impact Of Queen Brown With Her NGO (Photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Can't dey give silently..everyone will just be claiming NGO..is there any Nigeria female celebrity dat does not have an NGO smiley

Mamy beauty pageants exist shaw..Miss Africa Universe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Sexy New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.