Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (32049 Views)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary & 15 Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jaybenugo: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Comedian AY and his wife, Mabel Makun are celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary today November 29, IgbereTV reports.

AY who penned down an anniversary message to his wife, revealed that its been 12 years out of 16 years of knowing her. He added that her love has been his strength through difficult times.

He wrote;

"It's been a meaningful 12 years out of the 16 years of knowing you. @realmabelmakun your love has been my strength through difficult times. Your genuine care has always been my spirit to live and work extra hard for us all. Your tears and smiles are my motivation to make you happier every single day. Having you by my side forever is my only wish on this special moment. Happy 12th year anniversary my love. #forevertogether"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJ91enHNlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mabel on her own part said they've stayed strong and committed to loving each other more as the days go by.

She wrote;

"So much we have been through together in the last 12 years of marriage and 16 years of knowing each other but through it all,we have stayed strong and committed to loving each other more as the days go by. It is not by our power nor might but by the spirit of God almighty. Happy anniversary to us,God keep and protect you dearest husband of mine @aycomedian"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKEsK6Hkk2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
This guy dey enjoy fresh things

Happy marriage life to them

25 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
zangaozanga:
This guy dey enjoy fresh things

Happy marriage life to them
he deserved it and even more...Na him money kill am

Infact is the other way round as na the babe dey enjoy fresh dude with cash.

AY is the prize here bro..

Happy celebration

43 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations Ay !
Happy 12th Anniversary to you and your wife!

Just that I don't know why Proper dressing has become a Taboo Today! Let her cover herself up!

Congratulations

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Me i can't stick to one woman till 12years oo...
Imagine eating only bean for 12years. E no go tire u ?
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by osamz007: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
12 YEARS ONE PUCCY IT CAN ONLY BE GOD AND TRUE LOVE

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by osamz007: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Ay !

Just that I don't know why Proper dressing has become a Taboo for some women..

Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Liposure: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
AY married a pretty wife. Lucky man. Congratulation 2 him and his wife anyways

10 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by We4all: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
osamz007:
12 YEARS ONE PUCCY IT CAN ONLY BE GOD AND TRUE LOVE

Who told you AY hasn't been sampling pussy?

14 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olowogbogborroh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
12years Koh poh keh?
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kennyflames(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
don't know what to say smiley
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cute couple......money don turn AY to fine man.......May God continue to bless their home

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pickatyou2: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy anniversary to you both

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by omodaamola: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cute! Happy Anniversary to you both kiss

Meanwhile since USD to NGN is on the higher side now.... in what currency are you cashing out this season?

I have something cool for you in my bio
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good one.... Congratulations
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by dynicks(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
We4all:

Who told you AY hasn't been sampling pussy?
one of the reasons social media needs to be regulated...

16 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Barka00(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations Ay my Niqqa

Righteousness89:
Congratulations Ay !

Congratulations

What the fu .ck is wrong with her dressing?
Are you to tell her what proper dressing should look like?
Abi na you buy her the clothe?

8 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by KamsiViva: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Beautiful
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
HWA Ay & wifey

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Praxis758: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats. More years of celebrations.

It will be difficult to celebrate 10, 15,... 20 & above years of marital togetherness with the current trends of modern abuse and desecration of marriage.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okay
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
All dis hip photoshop enhancements

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Heroclitus(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Liposure:
AY married a pretty wife. Lucky man. Congratulation 2 him and his wife anyways

Do you really mean this bro, Ay,lucky to have that lady as a wife?

Ay is the king here,many wouldn't have been aware if her existence as a human if not for her been tied to Ay

Congrats to them

7 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chrizzyace: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Me i can't stick to one woman till 12years oo...
Imagine eating only bean for 12years. E no go tire u ?

That’s your choice, keep enjoying your single life then.

3 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats to the Makuns

3 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaAlien: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
MUMU.
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Ay !

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
chriskosherbal:
he deserved it and even more...Na him money kill am

Infact is the other way round as na the babe dey enjoy fresh dude with cash.

AY is the prize here bro..

Happy celebration
Ay was broke with nothing when they got married. Get off that bullshìt pla!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.