Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Can Some One Cure Goiter Of The Neck - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Some One Cure Goiter Of The Neck (325 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Woman With Massive Goiter For Over 18Years All Smiles After Successful Surgery / Woman's Goiter Of 10 Years Removed Via Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Some One Cure Goiter Of The Neck by Taiwojon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello doctor in the house.

I will like to know the lasting solution to goiter in the neck without performing any operation.
And
What are the likely food that some one can take to reduce it.

You thought and view is highly appreciation.
Help a friend to help a friends
Re: How Can Some One Cure Goiter Of The Neck by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday guys hahaha...
Watch as this guy slapped native doctor he go suffer for 600 years haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seZ293bntws
Re: How Can Some One Cure Goiter Of The Neck by Kestolove(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
But wait why is it dat dix goiter is common with Igbo people? I know two Igbo women in makurdi dat sale ugwu and one woman in pH dey all HV goiter

(1) (Reply)

4 Foods That Can Make Your Baby Chubby / 7 Benefit Of Bitterkola / My Solution To Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.