Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... (311 Views)

Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany / APC Membership Registration Constitutional, Buni Replies Akande / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... by Gladtune: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Governor Mai Mala Buni has fired back at his critics who have accused him of being largely absent from the state since he took over as the caretaker chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Yobe State Governor in an interview with BBC, stated that he has been discharging his duties effectively even when he is not in the state. Buni added that he has spent at least three days in a month in the state.

He said:

“On the issue of staying, there is no way I can spend a month without spending three or four days in Yobe state. And then even if I return to Yobe, I won’t advertise or make it public that today I will be in Yobe and tomorrow I will be leaving...
Read Moe; https://gladtune.com/2020/11/29/governor-mai-mala-buni-replies-critics-who-accused-him-of-abandoning-state-i-spend-three-or-four-days-in-yobe-every-month/

Re: Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... by techmo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
As if most Northern Governors are not always in Abuja, even their southern counterparts
Re: Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... by collum(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
abuja is there office/house, while the state is the money bag location....that is the funny reality of most state governor
Re: Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... by sodiqapril(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
He was accused of not staying in the state but he says he stays like three times a month...Omo these people Dy take us for sweet ride

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP Is The Best Platform Which Can Rebuild And Unite Nigeria – Saraki / 43 Year Old Man Emerges President Of NANS / Just IN: Reps Order NCC To Extend New SIM Registration Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.