Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare (471 Views)

Court Orders Mobil, NNPC To Pay N81.9 Billion To Ibeno for Oil Spillage / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by saintbillion(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, has said that the government needs N81 million to cut the grass that has taken over the Moshood Abiola National Stadium in Abuja.

He made the revelation while speaking during a seminar organised by the Sports Writers Association of Nigeria.
The minister said he had reached out to the Abuja Environmental Protection Board for an assessment of the stadium, which was built in 2003 with N53 billion on a 29 hectares (72 acres) of land, Daily Trust reports.

“We approached AEPB to come to see what can be done to clear the grass and weed in the stadium and they told us it would cost us N81m.

“If we tell Nigerians we used N81m which is not even available; there will be an outcry. The funds are not there for us, and that is why we are partnering with private investors to bring back the key components of our infrastructures,” he said.
http://saintbillion..com/2020/11/we-need-n81-million-to-cut-abuja.html?m=1

Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by IJOBA2: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
shocked
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by viyon02: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is one of the evil ocultic politicians we have: when you see one you will know.
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by oluwadabira111(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Shey na the whole country grass dey wan cut?nigeria politician are mad
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by googlepikins: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Craze fall on you there

Abuja environmental board are thieves anyway. N81 million to use cut grass. For stadium.

1 Share

Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by Karlovich: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin, He's learning from our darling daddy and our senators.
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by RichAbujaGuy: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
the chopping is real gud in the federal capital district. ask me anything.
having to catch and cook snakes and bush meat for dinner is not a necessity. grin
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why not N81b?

Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by prince2pac(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
speechless

Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by richiemcgold: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
grass wey my students in secondary school can cut for free. All what they need are sharp cutlasses.
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
I was in SS1 when i read this news. Majority of Nigerians critized him o. 17 years later see where we dey.

Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by saaron(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Learning their trade from Nigeria's famous grass cutter babachir. Useless regime.
Re: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare by Raxz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pls they should give me half of that amount I will clear the stadium for one year with it.

(1) (Reply)

These Four Are The Activists And Humanists Of This last Decade / You Have Betray The Vision Of APC For Kwara People -APC Group To Abdulrahaman / Akeredolu names Son, HOS Aragbaiye in Handover Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.