Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC (1856 Views)

Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC / Sokoto: Wamakko Set To Receive 4 Serving PDP Commissioners To APC / Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Kosiso12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's commissioners To APC

The Chief Whip of the Senate and highest ranking elected political office holder of All Progressives Congress (APC) in the South East, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Sunday, welcomed frontline Chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and immediate past commissioner of finance , Hon. Obinna Oriaku and former commissioner of works and Transport, Hon. George Nnana Kalu to the APC .

IGBERE TV reports that the duo were officially welcomed to the APC after decamping from the PDP in Camp Neya, countryhome of Senator Kalu

Obinna Oriaku hails from Owerri nta in Mbutu community of Isiala Ngwa South Local Government while Nnana Kalu hails from Amogudu Abiriba, Ohafia Local Government Area.

Presenting the broom to Hon George Nnana Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip said,

"Up till last night, he was a member of the PDP and he has chosen to follow the moving train and I will want to also decorate the former commisioner of finance here today and give him broom too . We are working and this is our state and we will take over the state. We started the state and we will take over the state.

"I have the mandate of the national chairman of APC, His Excellency Governor of Yobe state , to continue cultivating new members into this party. We welcome you, former commisioner for works and transport of Abia State, you are welcome to our great party. We give you this broom to sweep out all the evil in the state.

Speaking further, he said " I am also using this opportunity to warn and appeal to the state government; no body who has chosen to be a member of the APC should be harrased. Nobody who have on his own chosen to belong to any political party should be tormented. We did not do that and we don't expect anybody to do that. We will follow the law to pursue such cases and I dont want to hear that property owned by APC members are revoked . I am sure Governor Okezie is educated and well civilized and would not do that and I call on his aides to be very careful too. Some of them worked with me and they know we play politics without bitterness and I expect them to respect the sanctity of democracy which is the freedom of association." the former Governor said

Addressing the press after indoctrination, Hon George Nnana Kalu who called Senator Kalu the democratic leader of Abia state thanked him for welcoming him back to the party

"We all worked under you and you performed and we are ready to work again. Thank you for this opportunity that is given to me to join this party and make this party great. " He said

In his speech, Obinna Oriaku noted that his joining the APC is not accidental but well thought out plan .

His words, " His excellency, our dear leader, today is another wonderful day. I am most greatful for having me under your roof and giving me the first broom which symbolises sweeping and cleansing of what has been defined as the problems of our state and I am quite convinced that the only way to redeem our state is by joining APC. Not by accident, it was a well thought out process and I am convinced that with what we are seeing today , we will win Abia in 2023.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373474/breaking-sen-kalu-officially-welcomes-gov-ikpeazus-commissioners-apc/

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igberetv the peddler of false news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by crestedaguiyi: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Shameless lot
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Kestolove(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
If all d south east like make dem move to apc, we are not making dem president..we northerners will respect out gentle man agreement with the south west
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
If all d south east like make dem move to apc, we are not making dem president..we northerners will respect out gentle man agreement with the south west

Lol
see fear

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Vistra40: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:

I am yet to see you complain about banditry and Bokoharam rampage up north. Secondly, it is not man that gives power but God who gives it to whoever he sees fit. Meanwhile any power that will not benefit the people may we never get such power
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Kzinne: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wtf!!! Is this real? shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by prince2pac(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:

Your darling daddy weh you make president, how body be Una for north.... idiot... no wahala next week boko boys will do the needful and he will condemn and be shocked

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Countersam(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's commissioners To APC

The Chief Whip of the Senate and highest ranking elected political office holder of All Progressives Congress (APC) in the South East, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Sunday, welcomed frontline Chieftain of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and immediate past commissioner of finance , Hon. Obinna Oriaku and former commissioner of works and Transport, Hon. George Nnana Kalu to the APC .

IGBERE TV reports that the duo were officially welcomed to the APC after decamping from the PDP in Camp Neya, countryhome of Senator Kalu

Obinna Oriaku hails from Owerri nta in Mbutu community of Isiala Ngwa South Local Government while Nnana Kalu hails from Amogudu Abiriba, Ohafia Local Government Area.

Presenting the broom to Hon George Nnana Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip said,

"Up till last night, he was a member of the PDP and he has chosen to follow the moving train and I will want to also decorate the former commisioner of finance here today and give him broom too . We are working and this is our state and we will take over the state. We started the state and we will take over the state.

"I have the mandate of the national chairman of APC, His Excellency Governor of Yobe state , to continue cultivating new members into this party. We welcome you, former commisioner for works and transport of Abia State, you are welcome to our great party. We give you this broom to sweep out all the evil in the state.

Speaking further, he said " I am also using this opportunity to warn and appeal to the state government; no body who has chosen to be a member of the APC should be harrased. Nobody who have on his own chosen to belong to any political party should be tormented. We did not do that and we don't expect anybody to do that. We will follow the law to pursue such cases and I dont want to hear that property owned by APC members are revoked . I am sure Governor Okezie is educated and well civilized and would not do that and I call on his aides to be very careful too. Some of them worked with me and they know we play politics without bitterness and I expect them to respect the sanctity of democracy which is the freedom of association." the former Governor said

Addressing the press after indoctrination, Hon George Nnana Kalu who called Senator Kalu the democratic leader of Abia state thanked him for welcoming him back to the party

"We all worked under you and you performed and we are ready to work again. Thank you for this opportunity that is given to me to join this party and make this party great. " He said

In his speech, Obinna Oriaku noted that his joining the APC is not accidental but well thought out plan .

His words, " His excellency, our dear leader, today is another wonderful day. I am most greatful for having me under your roof and giving me the first broom which symbolises sweeping and cleansing of what has been defined as the problems of our state and I am quite convinced that the only way to redeem our state is by joining APC. Not by accident, it was a well thought out process and I am convinced that with what we are seeing today , we will win Abia in 2023.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373474/breaking-sen-kalu-officially-welcomes-gov-ikpeazus-commissioners-apc/

Wetin consign me. After all that my uncle GNK no fit even help any of his family member.

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Jagznation(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good welcome to APC tongue
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Enudapan: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

APC the new bronzi scheme
Orji uzo and Co keep inviting new members
To join the forum like MMM and Co
All hoping to Cash out..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by googlepikins: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
A convict trying so hard to be relevant

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by blacknp(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
Igberetv the peddler of false news
But if the headline was Presidency mishandles funds, you would believe without any doubt, or evidence?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by blacknp(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:
Good welcome to APC tongue
Why? Useless Governor, what kind of democrazy is this?
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by blacknp(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

APC the new bronzi scheme
Orji uzo and Co keep inviting new members
To join the forum like MMM and Co
All hoping to Cash out..
Probably they want to remove Abraribe (Known IPOB Sympathizer) from the Senate, & replace him with Ikpeazu?
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by blacknp(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
googlepikins:
A convict trying so hard to be relevant
Ironically the Political King Of The East? A dangerous man, fear Orji Kalu, even in his short stint when he was in prison, he was known as Pablo Escobar.
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by googlepikins: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Ironically the Political King Of The East? A dangerous man, fear Orji Kalu, even in his short stint when he was in prison, he was known as Pablo Escobar.

Who made him political king of his village

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Probably they want to remove Abraribe (Known IPOB Sympathizer) from the Senate, & replace him with Ikpeazu?

as if ikpeazu can defeat abaribe in any Election

some senators can't be toyed with!.....ask former gov. sulivian chime....he will tell you about Ekweremmadu
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
If PDP wins the Presidency tomorrow, all of them will decamp back to PDP. Nigerian politicians are shameless
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by tobechi74: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2020
For presidency
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by IJOBA2: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove:
E BE LIKE SAY I DON TOO CAST YOUR AND YOUR YENEFER HANDLE grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by ofeco: 1:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[/s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[/s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[/s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.[/s]Other senators are using constituency projects to better the lives of their constituents but ex convict ORJI is busy recruiting fellow criminals as his own constituency/state project. those guys that to looted Abia dry are now re organising under APC for another missionary journey. God will save us from the hands of criminal elements parading themselves as leaders/polithiefians.
Re: BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC by ubongokon(m): 4:59am On Nov 30, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Shameless lot
so pdp is not shameless?
hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

We Thank You Sincerely For Standing With Our Brothers-Northern Elders To Wike / Oyo Deploys Over 200 Amotekun Operatives To Deal With Fulani Warlord, Iskilu Wak / Arrival Of Traditional Worshippers At Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.